PDA

View Full Version : David ALLAN COE??

street music
August 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I have tickets to see David Allan Coe and Tonya watts in October, this will be the first time for us to see either. Have any of you seen his show before?

t_ross33
August 25th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Haven't seen him, but used to really like his stuff back in the "classic" Outlaw days. Let me know what you think of the show.

street music
September 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Has anyone seen Tonya Watts perform?

thearabianmage
September 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
David Allan Coe is a legend!!!

I don't know if this is your bag, but Rebel Meets Rebel is a brilliant album, in my opinion. Definitely worth a check.

Pantera - Phil + Dave + strong Country feel + more = good times! :beer:

Have fun! Apparently DAC is a nutter, so it should be interesting if anything else :D

street music
September 3rd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Yes, I know about DAC I just haven't talked to anyone who had seen Tonya Watts, I have watched her on youtube.om and she is a wild one.

street music
October 26th, 2008, 03:54 PM
WHAT A WASTE! David ALLAN COE was horrible, his wife tried to sing with him and couldn't carry a tune, she got made and slung her tamborine in the air and walked off, the ole man never even did any of his great hits and walked off stage without even thanking the crowd or saying bye. To top that Tonya Watts was better than DAC but not by much , she belongs in a strip bar.
Ticket prices were a waste and lots of made fans.

Andy
October 26th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I saw him not too lang ago(in public) and he looked very haggard.
not somebody that looks ready for the road... well... atleast you can say you saw a country Legend.

street music
October 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM
True, I saw him but it wasn't the way I would like to remember him. Very poor way to treat a packed house that expected much more.