PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

6STRINGS 9LIVES
October 26th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I stumbled across this site today and loved the layout.. been playin off and on for 37 years..hope i get the hang of it soon .. spent the late 70's thru the mid 80's making my living in the business, owned a production company/ booking agency ..pa , lighting , trucks that kinda stuff ..been writing songs for the last 25 years and had the good fortune to have some national air play , got out of the day to day running of the business in 87 , went back to university and have been in the automotive business sine 92..there now you know it all ..well almost ..gee i feell kinda warm and fuzzy about this place already...

Myles
October 26th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Just out of curiousity where did you find it from?

Also you mention some national air play for songs? If so, you should definitely list the songs at the very least and if you are really ambitious you can post links to them in the Home Recording & Sound Clip Showcase! section.

Anyway welcome, I look forward to seeing you become an active member and by all means, tell your friends.

Robert
October 26th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Hi 6strings... Great to have you join us! Now you gotta tell us more! It sounds like you have a lot of experience of the music business. Anyhow, a warm welcome to you and hope you enjoy your stay.

Tone2TheBone
October 28th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Welcome! Good to see more members filling up the boards around here. Great bunch of people here too...I know you'll enjoy being a part of it.