PDA

View Full Version : So how come no one goes to the chat room...

Tone2TheBone
September 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM
How come then? :thwap: :)

Dauntless
September 2nd, 2008, 05:08 AM
My typing speed sucks!

Robert
September 2nd, 2008, 06:40 AM
Tone and I had a good Marshall-chat last night! :)

warren0728
September 2nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
i drop in every once in awhile but no one is ever there.... :confused:

ww

Robert
September 2nd, 2008, 07:17 AM
i drop in every once in awhile but no one is ever there.... :confused:

ww

Yeah, the echoes of Warrren talking to himself can heard all the way up in Canada, that's how empty it is in the chat! :D

Algonquin
September 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
Cannot connect via my work laptop... it just doesn't fly.

duhvoodooman
September 2nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
Just not a "chat" kinda guy, I guess....

sunvalleylaw
September 2nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
I would be glad to when I know someone is around, hopefully in the eves, or I would get no work done. Last few times I dropped by, several weeks ago now, I did not find anyone. Would be fun to do a sort of regular chat on a certain night or something.

SuperSwede
September 2nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
I usually check in from time to time... It would be cool if the main fretnet page could list who´s online in the chat room.

Robert
September 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
SS, it would be cool, but this version of chat doesn't do that. There may be different chat software that integrates with the Fret's forum software.... not sure if I should investigate it further or not.

street music
September 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
I don't see anything on my page fr CHAT! ????

Justaguyin_nc
September 3rd, 2008, 06:42 AM
I believe, if the chat would float so you can continue using the fret.net while having a chat window open (and visa versa) it would be used more. for some reason this version of chat closes if you try to open it in another window and then goto another part of thefret.net... sigh..

Edit: ofcourse you can open two pages of thefret.net and use one just for chatting..
but then you don't hear the sounds of entering and exiting chat when used this way if it's not the active window.