PDA

View Full Version : Epi Blues Custom Pix

duhvoodooman
May 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
For those of you interested in the supposedly-released-but-nobody-seems-to-have-'em new Epiphone Blues Custom amp, I came across THIS PAGE (http://www.epiphone.com/press/amplifiers.html) on the Epiphone website. The first two links on the page are to a couple of VERY large (~2760x2200!) front and back view photos of this new model. The 15W Class A/30W Class AB switch is evident, as is a plethora of external speaker jacks in 4 to 16 ohm varieties. There's also a switch for independent or interactive EQ on the tone stack knobs. No effects loop, which is a bit of a disappointment. But my favorite detail is the lettering along the bottom of the rear panel under the warning label that says "Designed & Engineered in a 2-car garage in Long Beach, CA." :D

SuperSwede
May 30th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Priceless :D

Looks like a real sweet amp! Have you seen the retail price on these yet?

duhvoodooman
May 30th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Supposedly $500 US. Very reasonable!

SuperSwede
May 30th, 2006, 12:30 PM
It sure is..
I saw that you now can get the Fender Blues Jr for just under 400USD.. that is an amazing amp as well!

Bloozcat
May 31st, 2006, 01:12 PM
I've tried every arguement for why I don't need this amp....nothing's working.

As one of my friends is so fond of saying..."wants justify needs."

Spudman
May 31st, 2006, 02:04 PM
Or else "desires are inexhaustible." You might as well go with it instead of struggling. Or even better...tell yourself if you get it then you have to do at least 10 gigs this year with it.

duhvoodooman
May 31st, 2006, 02:54 PM
I've tried every arguement for why I don't need this amp....nothing's working.
As if you actually want any of these arguments to work!! ;) :D

Bloozcat
June 1st, 2006, 06:44 AM
As if you actually want any of these arguments to work!! ;) :D

I guess my feigned concern is a little transparent (no!, ya think?)...:D

I guess I'll just have to resign myself to the inevitable...too bad my wife doesn't buy into my resignations as easily... :o