PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: BBE Free Fuzz

Tone2TheBone
September 3rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
For sale is a used BBE Free Fuzz pedal. The pedal is a Silicon transistor fuzz pedal similar to any of the Fuzz Face designs of the 70s. Comes with an AC adapter, original box and instruction manual. There are a few more details of interest on the box. Pedal cleans up when you roll the guitar volume down. Great for scratching that fuzz pedal itch. These retail for $119.00 new. Selling this unit for $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping. PM me if interested.

Robert
September 3rd, 2008, 09:56 AM
I bet Tone is scratching his SD-9 itch! :eek:

Tone2TheBone
September 3rd, 2008, 10:30 AM
Nope no SD-9 itch. And quit screwing up my ads!

Algonquin
September 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
Looks like a pretty cool pedal T2TB!

Very nice indeed :AOK:

Robert
September 3rd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Hey, the ad says it's a "Free" fuzz - can I have it then? :D :D :D

Tone2TheBone
September 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Hey, the ad says it's a "Free" fuzz - can I have it then? :D :D :D

I quit working here if you're gonna keep messing up my ads!!!

mrmudcat
September 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM
" I quit working here if you're gonna keep messing up my ads!!!"

:munch: :munch: :punch: :punch:

Better watch out brother I heard Robert has killer veins!!! Seriously veins that really kill!!!! ;) :rotflmao:

Someone buy this already .I thought I read that someone needed a fuzz:beer:

sunvalleylaw
September 4th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Just as an endorsement, I own another Fuzz (EH Little Big Muff Pi) that I bought from Tone, and have bought two other items from him. Each was packaged well, sent promptly and was exactly as described. I am happy with my fuzz pedal, or I might be tempted. Someone should snag this for that price!

Katastrophe
September 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Better watch out brother I heard Robert has killer veins!!! Seriously veins that really kill!!!! ;) :rotflmao:

Opening scene of the movie: Our hero, Veinman, standing in the shadows, observes a crime against music about to go down. We're talking worse than Celine Dion doing a cover of an AC/DC tune.

Someone's about to take a Strat, certified to be owned by Buddy Holly, and route it for a Floyd Rose. (GASP!)

Veinman leaps into view and pleads with the person, in the name of all that is good and holy, to stop destroying that beautiful piece of wire and wood. He offers the man a newer model to hack on, so that the integrity of the original guitar can be preserved, but the man refuses to listen.

The veins lash out, smiting down the offending miscreant, ending the impending slaughter of piece of Rock n' Roll history.

Justice is served my friends, one vein at a time.

Sorry, guys and gals... this is what happens when I'm still awake after a sleepless night... my sense of humor just gets wacky and completely silly.

Tone, I hope you find a buyer for your fuzz pedal quickly, and apologize if my little foray into movie plots concerning Robert's veins distracts from your sale.

Tone2TheBone
September 5th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Pedal Is Sold. Another satisfied customer! :p