PDA

View Full Version : TTM Guitars

Spudman
September 3rd, 2008, 08:22 PM
I just discovered this brand of made in America guitar while, of all things, I was checking out guitars on the web. Go figure.

The Slayers are new for 2008 and are advertised for $674 with hard case shipped to you anywhere.
They feature alder bodies, locking tuners, low action, Wilkinson tremolos, and 22 fret maple necks. Artists from big name acts are playing them. Check out the roster.

http://www.ttmguitars.com/

Mark Kendall of Great White endorses TTM
9adnv4_AKG0

luvmyshiner
September 3rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Spud . . . you are a very, very, very, bad man. Must hide wallet . . . must hide wallet . . .:cry:

tunghaichuan
September 3rd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Those look very cool. I love yellow guitars :D

I always liked Mark Kendall's playing. I admired him at the time because everyone else was going for a shred/hair metal vibe and he was more bluesy in his playing.

tung

marnold
September 4th, 2008, 08:08 AM
"Taller Than Midgets"?

I read about them somewhere when I saw that Kendall had gotten a guitar from them.

sk8rdad2000
January 24th, 2009, 04:08 PM
NAMM weekend I saw LA Guns play at the Whiskey and Stacey Blades was playing his TTM and he was killing it. That Guitar sounded amazing what a bad *** show. I guess they have signed Tantric and they are getting ready for a tour so look out for them and the TTM's.

I highly recomend them.

Brian Krashpad
January 27th, 2009, 02:00 PM
NAMM weekend I saw LA Guns play at the Whiskey and Stacey Blades was playing his TTM and he was killing it. That Guitar sounded amazing what a bad *** show. I guess they have signed Tantric and they are getting ready for a tour so look out for them and the TTM's.

I highly recomend them.

Welcome sk8rdad, be sure to post an intro in the Fret Players forum if you like.

scgmhawk
February 3rd, 2009, 06:38 PM
This is not good. I've been experiencing really bad GAS pains recently. Hopefully their website's down and then I'll forget about it!

just strum
February 3rd, 2009, 06:55 PM
I like Tim's powder blue signature.

scgmhawk
February 6th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Well, against my better judgement, I did go to the website. And, low and behold, they are offering a 2 for 1 sale right now. Personally, I can't say that most of the models float my boat but I do like the strat looking one. I sent them an email but it looks like you get 2 guitars for $695. Hmm. I wish there was more information on them and the quality. http://www.ttmguitars.com

scgmhawk
February 9th, 2009, 09:37 AM
FYI. At the lower price point, the bodies are cut and finished abroad. The guitars are assembled in the US. They will provide a quote for guitars built exclusively in the US.