PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Mozart

tot_Ou_tard
September 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
It is my sincere belief that sometime over the next 50-100 years an amazing creative explosion & refinement of what is possible in Americana/World guitar-based music will happen & then fade away to make way for something else.

That's how it looks from my planet...but I've been known to hold the binoculars backwards...;)

just strum
September 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I just wonder what exactly are you doing when these things enter your head. Are you in deep thought or do they just come crashing in from nowhere?

I find it very entertaining and a glimpse of the "not so serious" side of life. And for that I owe you a thank you. I think that's why I am never capable of really getting pissed at you :poke:

tot_Ou_tard
September 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I just wonder what exactly are you doing when these things enter your head. Are you in deep thought or do they just come crashing in from nowhere?

I find it very entertaining and a glimpse of the "not so serious" side of life. And for that I owe you a thank you. I think that's why I am never capable of really getting pissed at you :poke:
That's just the way things are chez tot.

:poke:What's pissed & does it involve single malts? :poke:

Spudman
September 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM
:poke:What's pissed & does it involve single malts? :poke:

Pissed is getting your hand stepped on when crawling out of the ladies room...after several single malts.:messedup:

tot_Ou_tard
September 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Pissed is getting your hand stepped on when crawling out of the ladies room...after several single malts.:messedup:
Did they pull you in in the first place? ;)