PDA

View Full Version : Can you recommend any European online stores selling Lollar P90s?

red
September 8th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Hello.

There's no Lollar dealer where I live, but I can order online from any store within the European Union (I usually order from German stores). I've looked around, but Musik-Schmidt, Guitar24, MusicStore.de and Thomann don't carry Lollars at all. I've also looked at the list of European dealers on the Lollar site, but most of them don't look like sites I'd trust my card data to, and all of them seem to sell the pickups at almost twice the US price.

Do any of our European forum colleagues know about some store within the EU that has fair prices, stocks Lollars, and is safe to buy from?

If not, I'll probably just buy directly from the Lollar site and simply wait a while longer for the package to arrive. Or keep combing eBay...

Specifically, I'm looking for a dog ear bridge P90, black cover, Lollar, for a Les Paul Junior.

Thanks!

Jimi75
September 8th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Hello.

There's no Lollar dealer where I live, but I can order online from any store within the European Union (I usually order from German stores). I've looked around, but Musik-Schmidt, Guitar24, MusicStore.de and Thomann don't carry Lollars at all. I've also looked at the list of European dealers on the Lollar site, but most of them don't look like sites I'd trust my card data to, and all of them seem to sell the pickups at almost twice the US price.

Do any of our European forum colleagues know about some store within the EU that has fair prices, stocks Lollars, and is safe to buy from?

If not, I'll probably just buy directly from the Lollar site and simply wait a while longer for the package to arrive. Or keep combing eBay...

Specifically, I'm looking for a dog ear bridge P90, black cover, Lollar, for a Les Paul Junior.

Thanks!

Try to contact these guys, they might send the stuff to you if you kindly ask:
www.maxguitars.nl
The netherlands

www.realguitars.de
Germany

Musicstore and such are big "discounters" so it's sometimes difficult to get specialized things.

red
September 8th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Try to contact these guys, they might send the stuff to you if you kindly ask:
www.maxguitars.nl
The netherlands

www.realguitars.de
Germany

Musicstore and such are big "discounters" so it's sometimes difficult to get specialized things.
Thanks for the tips!

Maxguitars seems to only have the soapbar version (whereas I need a dog ear P90), but I might be able to work things out with Realguitars, apparently their website says they have the pickup in stock (probably via email? they don't seem to be very online-shopping friendly in the classic Amazon/"add to cart" way :) ).

If anyone has other suggestions as well, I'm not in a big hurry... :)