PDA

View Full Version : Somebody save us from the Rainbow of Conspiracy!

Robert
September 8th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Example of what a really "smart" person can accomplish with a video camera and mother nature. Should we really let people like these out in the open? :D
Somebody hide their video cameras, at least! :thwap:

w3qFdbUEq5s

ShortBuSX
September 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Whew...California...for a minute I thought for certain she was a Floridian :bravo:

Its obvious to me that this "conspiracy" is alcohol induced.:beer:

Spudman
September 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM
At least when they do this sort of thing they make themselves visible. They wont last long in the evolutionary track. Hopefully they didn't have a chance to breed yet.

just strum
September 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I think she has a 20 minute video on the effects of alcohol and shiny objects.

duhvoodooman
September 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM
If I was her, I'd be asking what was in the water coming out of the ground that made me so freakin' STUPID!!!! :thwap:

marnold
September 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
I heard them oil companies was building refactories right under mah back yard!

Bloozcat
September 9th, 2008, 06:54 AM
"...We know it wasn't something that happened twenty years ago, but it's happening now...."

I doubt this woman knows what she ate for breakfast, let alone events of twenty years ago.

"...We need to raise our voices before "they" take away our Constitutional rights..."

I don't recall insanity being mentioned in the Constitution as an inalienable right. But, I'm sure "they" can answer that...:whatever:

How old were the rest of us when we learned about prisms and rainbows? Six?Seven? Eight?

Spudman
September 9th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Oh no! It even happened here. I was washing the car the other day and every time I went to rinse the soap off I had those rainbows too. Do you think they have been doing stuff to my water too? I mean they were real close to the ground right next to the car and not up in the sky where rainbows normally are.

duhvoodooman
September 9th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Aliens!! I tell ya, it's ALIENS!!! :eek:

SuperSwede
September 9th, 2008, 08:00 AM
This is exactly the reason why you shouldnt mix alcohol and pills.

luvmyshiner
September 9th, 2008, 08:32 AM
". . . this cannot be natural . . .":messedup:

That's right folks, you heard it here first . . . rainbows are NOT natural.:AOK:

ShortBuSX
September 9th, 2008, 11:33 AM
The whole time I was watching it, I kept hoping that those sirens were coming for her...I really was.