PDA

View Full Version : help me out here, WASSUP PES_LAUL?

The_Shredinator21
September 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM
hey guys i just got on here. im an ok guitar play of about 9 months perhaps. im learnin stuff and i gotr some questions on songs so if you will help me out here.

if anyone knows of the song called Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Agaisnt. it is a great song and i know how to play all of it but one part. in the chorus of the song the guitar player does a slide and some playing in the background and no one on websites can figure it out. if you do email me plz! ttyl

sunvalleylaw
September 9th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Shredinator! You know Kris it appears. Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you on that song, but have fun here.

pes_laul
September 18th, 2008, 08:03 PM
hey buddy I think this is it http://www.911tabs.com/link/?4540744

though on the slide I think he uses a octavia pedal but you can just play it like that and It will work.

The_Shredinator21
September 20th, 2008, 02:17 PM
yea we are buds here. i hear you and him are some good friends, im aaron, what kind if guitar do you play?

:rockon:

pes_laul
September 20th, 2008, 02:37 PM
yea we are buds here. i hear you and him are some good friends, im aaron, what kind if guitar do you play?

:rockon:

I wouldnt ask spudman what kind of guitars he plays if I were you because that list would go on and on. I wonder if the infamous "rooftop shot is still floating around"