PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Dennerlein

Spudman
September 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM
It's not guitar but this is so hot you've just got to see what she can do. Awesome!
60ut7yIuCEY&feature=related

sensei
September 16th, 2008, 06:24 AM
That's really impressive.

Robert
September 16th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Hey that's awesome. I love this stuff! Do you think I can get her to move to Camrose to be in my band?

Here is another good one:

QLtOI5SIESg

Spudman
September 16th, 2008, 07:02 AM
This stuff is great. Thanks for finding that one Roberto.:AOK:

Jimi75
September 16th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I have seen her playing life in Germany when she was booked for a huge Jazz festival near where I live.

This girl is amazing!

Robert, if she auditions for your band and you don't like what she presents, send her over to Germany to play with my band :-)

aeolian
September 16th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Sometimes nothing can sound as good as an organ.

A few years ago I used to hang out on this discussion board on home recording. I had just bought a Fostex MR8 digital 8-track and I used to post recordings I managed to make with the little red box. People would give me advice on how to improve my recordings. One particular person gave me help occasionally and one time he posted a song he had done on the MR8 and I just can't believe how good it is:

http://home.comcast.net/~kitn13/music/bedlam.mp3

Since this may be copyrighted material I going to take it down within a few hours.

BluesHowler
September 16th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Check out the video of her playing "Swing the Blondes". Shes playing awesome bass with her left foot on the pedals!