PDA

View Full Version : Premier Guitar is calling me today

Robert
September 16th, 2008, 06:47 AM
They emailed yesterday and said they want to feature the story behind my $2.00 suit case pedal board! How cool! :bravo:

They thought it was a great idea and would make for a good story the guitar magazine.

I will try and give a plug to thefret.net and dolphinstreet.com too, if I get a chance! :pancake:

The pedal board in question is this - http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_pedals/pedal_board/

That's the only picture I have of it... I no longer have this suit case pedal board. :cry:

M29
September 16th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Cool Robert, I have been getting that magazine for a while now and I plan to up my subscription I like it so much. Awesome:AOK:

M29

Spudman
September 16th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Awesome. Be sure to tell them that other magazines are sending you product to demo and maybe...

duhvoodooman
September 16th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Make sure you have a certain yellow pedal on it, when they take pics!! :D :dude:

street music
September 16th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Premier Guitar Magazine??? Haven't ever seen it????

tunghaichuan
September 16th, 2008, 04:42 PM

It's online:

http://www.premierguitar.com/Main/Default.aspx

If a survey pops up, take it. They give you a free year's subscription to the print version.

tung

warren0728
September 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
cool robert.... :beer: :AOK:

ww

Robert
September 16th, 2008, 05:02 PM
She called me today, and we talked for 36 minutes! It was fun. I feel like suuuuuch a celebrity now. Anyone want my autograph? :D

I plugged both thefret.net and dolphinstreet.com - we'll see what actually ends up in the magazine, if anything. I'm a "I believe it when I see it"-kinda guy. :)

Spudman
September 16th, 2008, 05:17 PM

A while a go they gave out free subscriptions. I got one and it's a great magazine. Very well done and thick.

scgmhawk
September 16th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Congrats on the new found celebrity! It is a good magazine by the way. :bravo:

Robert
September 17th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Thanks, I am eager to see what they will publish. I talked and talked for a long time... I think they may mention this forum too - I said this place helped my develop my own site, with feedback from the members and so on.