PDA

View Full Version : Got a new Job

LagrangeCalvert
September 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hey guys...I'm finally up on my feet again and steady working....I've been pretty tore up since my mother passed away on May sixth of this year. I was a truck driver before I did what I do now and quit my job two years ago to take care of my mother who was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Now I'm working for GDP marketing as a sales associate and training to become a regional president........

I really love what I do and think I found something I want to do for the rest of my life....never before have I worked a job where I go in at 8 in the morning and leave at 7:30 at night and not cared.....

What we do also makes me feel great at the end of the day also.

I work for the corporate sponsor of a missing child charity based out of Florida that funds the searches for missing and exploited children as well as doing child safety.

if you wanna see who I represent take a look.

www.find-missing-children.org

Child Protection Education of America

This online community has been awesome in supporting each other and I just thought I would share my joy with all of you.

Hope everything is going well for everyone and y'all have a great night. :dude:

Rocket
September 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM
What does GDP stand for?

sumitomo
September 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM
That's great to hear that you found a job where when you wake up your ready to go and get with(I know the feeling) and on the other note I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing,but it is good to know you got to spend time with her before she left.Good for you man keep that positive going.Sumi:D

Robert
September 18th, 2008, 07:26 PM
That is good to hear! Make the best you can out of life.

LagrangeCalvert
September 18th, 2008, 10:58 PM
GDP = Great Dane Promotions..... don't ask, I didn't create this branch (cincinnati area) and I think its because Becky, our president is a dog lover.

M29
September 19th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Prayers and mojo to you LagrangeCalvert, I lost my dad last March. Sounds like a very rewarding avenue you are taking congrats:AOK:

warren0728
September 19th, 2008, 06:26 AM
congrats on the new job....sorry about your mom....it's always tough losing a loved one....sending some mojo your direction....

ww

sunvalleylaw
September 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM
congrats on the new job....sorry about your mom....it's always tough losing a loved one....sending some mojo your direction....

ww

Agreed. I think I remember that you were going through some stuff with your Mom, but I did not know the extent. I am sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear things are starting to move on for you.

tunghaichuan
September 19th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to cancer 17 years ago. We had our differences growing up, but I'd give anything to have him back just the way he was.

tung