http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/InvisibleBuck.jpg

Think about the food chain.

Spudman
September 25th, 2008, 08:33 PM
It's nearing that time of year.

That...you have to get your prescription refilled?:confused:

Childbride
September 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM
[giggle] my brother created a monster. the byproxy had never ever been on a hunt... and at gram's party, got three. even field dressed his own birds.

he acquired some of the other birds, and cooked them for his buds today.

he's now dying to go back.

not deer, but definitely he's wanting a dove hunt.

wait, he's probably wanting to hunt more than one species... :confused: :D :beer:

warren0728
September 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM
It's nearing that time of year.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/InvisibleBuck.jpg
blonde season? :whatever: :beer: :pancake:

ww

Rocket
September 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Not a bad deal... a buck for a blonde!

Spudman
September 25th, 2008, 10:05 PM
[giggle] he acquired some of the other birds, and cooked them for his buds today.

In England that has a whole different meaning.:D

Bloozcat
September 26th, 2008, 11:00 AM
The food plots are up (four of them), and the deer are all over them.

We've got a regular "lodge" built now. We've got A/C and heat, a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and hot water, a patio with a BBQ grill, a washer and dryer, and a refrigerator for the beer. Hell, we've even got a TV and a satellite dish.

What more could we want?
(ah, ah, ah.... I know what you're thinking. Remember now, we're respectable married men...:D )

M29
September 26th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Don't forget imodium....

just strum
September 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Think about the food chain.

Tone2TheBone
September 26th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Save me a backstrap you guys.

street music
September 27th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Yes, Strum it is that time of the year again. I plan to bow hunt a little this week and get some relaxation before our big music shows next weekend at
www.kyapplefest.org wish you could be there to enjoy some really great performers. I still can't play well enough to play on stage but at least I can introduce them and have fun seting everything up.
How long is BLONDE season ?

just strum
September 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Street,

Sounds like a fun time.

As for blonde season, it can run year round. They say the best place for blonde hunting is Sweden, but one or two of the other fretters would have to confirm that.

Childbride
September 27th, 2008, 11:52 AM
As for blonde season, it can run year round. They say the best place for blonde hunting is Sweden, but one or two of the other fretters would have to confirm that.

the Swedes or the blondes? :)

Rocket
September 27th, 2008, 12:09 PM
They say the best place for blonde hunting is Sweden, but one or two of the other fretters would have to confirm that.
I bagged my limit in Norway... but the dock didn't always match the crest!

street music
September 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
It's not Sweden but we sure do have a lot of blondes in my area, most of them can ride 4-wheeler and shoot a gun or bow too. Some of them have been known to sing real well too.

just strum
September 27th, 2008, 08:56 PM
It's not Sweden but we sure do have a lot of blondes in my area, most of them can ride 4-wheeler and shoot a gun or bow too. Some of them have been known to sing real well too.

As long as they don't pee using a urinal, you should be safe.