PDA

View Full Version : Nili Brosh is 19 and kicks butt

Spudman
September 25th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Nili Brosh is 19 now and definitely kicks booty. She can play for sure.
nhdln9pA-9Q

hubberjub
September 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
That was killer. I wish people paid more attention to female musicians.

Jimi75
September 26th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Very nice playing. I think there is no big difference between female or male players it is only that female players still have an exotic status because there are only "few" female shredders out there compared the many hairy guys :-)

Spudman
September 26th, 2008, 07:24 AM
That was killer. I wish people paid more attention to female musicians.

She's real easy to pay attention to cause she's cute too.:) She can play with my band any day.:AOK:

Robert
September 26th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Sweet! The world needs more of that.

Moshe
September 26th, 2008, 06:49 PM
That was fun..

The more I watch/listen to live Rock and Roll the more I realize you don't have to play perfect. You just have to have the right 'tude.

Thanks for all the new stuff you post Spud.

marnold
September 26th, 2008, 06:56 PM
She sounds like she's got a George Lynch influence. I noticed a couple of his favorite soloing patterns in there and the pinch harmonic squeal.

Spudman
September 26th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff you post Spud.

You are very welcome.:beer:

There is plenty of talent out there. It's just that the big record companies and radio stations want to dictate what you listen to. I'm not in favor of that one bit. I'm always on the lookout for new talent.

Speaking of...today I gave the DJ at our local classic rock radio station the new Whitesnake album, Joe Bonamassa, and Spock's Beard. He knew nothing of any of them. I might stand a chance of changing our local programming.

just strum
September 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Now, when I watch something like that I have to wonder - Is there really such a thing as natural ability? Of course it comes with hard work, but there is something when I watch that type of person that just makes it seem there is some different electric current running through their head. It's like they have a sixth sense.

I also believe the ones that rise above the others approach the playing differently. Maybe not knowing it, they approach it like a blind person and really listen to the sound and try to feel the sound. I'm not a big Stevie Wonder fan, but I was watching him the other night and I observed him like I never did before and I was blown away. I saw him in person years ago (he opened for the Stones), but I had no interest in his music at the time.

There is a guy here that pretty much prescribed that to me in his own words and I've never been able to prove him wrong.

Sorry for the hijack, but I tried to stay on topic since it started with the talent of this girl.

Katastrophe
September 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Speaking of...today I gave the DJ at our local classic rock radio station the new Whitesnake album, Joe Bonamassa, and Spock's Beard. He knew nothing of any of them. I might stand a chance of changing our local programming.

Passing along the gift of great music will earn you some good karma... Great vid and congrats on opening up another soul to good music!:bravo: :D