PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

duhvoodooman
September 29th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Hey, this is pretty cool! Premier Guitar is going to be doing a feature article about BYOC pedals in their November online issue. Today, one of their people posted a "call" on the BYOC forum for photos of homebuilt BYOC pedals for possible inclusion in a slide show for the article. I sent 'em a bunch of photos of some of my recent builds (Mega-Muff, Ping-Pong Delay, SVL's Rabid Rodent, and the "Elvis" tremolo), so we'll see if they like one well enough to use. That would be a kick! :dude: :cool:

SuperSwede
September 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Cool!

You deserve to be in the magazine...

sunvalleylaw
September 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah ya do. I hope they pick one, and you might know my first choice. ;) :D

EDIT
P.S. after reading Spud's response, I am going to request a new bottom plate with your dated signature, and pedal build number. :)

Spudman
September 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Wow! And I already have your autograph. If you get in the mag it's going to be impossible to get any of your time. Can I place a pedal order now before the price increase?:D :poke:

I think it would be great to see your stuff in the magazine. I'm rooting for you.:beer:

Tone2TheBone
September 29th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Gotta have a Zonkin' and SD-9 pic!

Robert
September 29th, 2008, 01:44 PM
That's awesome Vood! I wish you best of luck!

Coolio - two Fret members may appear in Premier Guitar this fall! :dude:

duhvoodooman
September 29th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Gotta have a Zonkin' and SD-9 pic!
The article is about BYOC pedals. The SD-9 is based on a GGG board, and the ZYS is so heavily modified vs. the stock BYOC Overdrive kit, that it really doesn't resemble it anymore.

But I like the way you think, Tone! :AOK:

tunghaichuan
September 29th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Great news, Vood. I hope you get into the magazine. I usually get rid of PG, but I'll definitely keep that one. Maybe I can get it autographed :D

tung

warren0728
September 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM
very cool vood....be sure to keep us posted....

they might have to start a new column dedicated to thefret.net!! :beer: :pancake: :AOK:

ww

Algonquin
September 29th, 2008, 04:46 PM
LUCK
:bravo:

Strat Vader
September 29th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Good luck! :AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
September 30th, 2008, 04:40 AM
When will you know what they choose? Do you have to wait until the issue comes out?

Good luck Vood!

Katastrophe
September 30th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Good luck, man!:AOK: