PDA

View Full Version : How are you?

thearabianmage
October 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM
Hey y'all!

I've finally got the internet in the flat now! No more paying a quid for an hour's internet usage!

It's been a while since I could properly check out The Fret, so I was just wondering how everyone is. Good day? Bad day? Indifferent?

I'm pretty chuffed because I had my first day at the ICMP and it's lush. I loved it and am fully looking forward to an academically-solid 30 weeks there. There aren't many university courses that require their students to learn Purple Haze. And just a run-through of the 27 songs I have to learn in the next 9 weeks is amazing. AC/DC, Rolling Stones, and the Beatles, just to name a few.

:dude: :rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
October 2nd, 2008, 05:24 AM
Pretty freakin' cool Mage!

I'm jealous.

sunvalleylaw
October 2nd, 2008, 09:05 AM
Sounds great 'Mage, thanks for checking back in and giving us the news. My day is just fine over here, thanks for asking.

warren0728
October 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
glad you are getting settled in! sounds like a great learning semester for you!

i'm doing fine....have lots of work (for now) and have been playing my guitars a little more too! :beer: :pancake:

ww

Tim
October 2nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Life is great. I am getting over a cold, which I caught in Florida (in all places). I have my youngest daughter and two young sons living temporary with the wife and I. My personal bussiness is starting to come together. What else could I ask for except instant soloing abilities of which I hope to start back practicing on.