PDA

View Full Version : mark and robert have some competition!

warren0728
October 2nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
WsaNgsQ5CP0

just sayin....

ww

marnold
October 2nd, 2008, 02:26 PM
That's the guy: http://www.stevearvey.com/

If that wasn't real drunkenness, it was a pretty good imitation.

Robert
October 2nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
That guy is waaaaaaaay better than Mark or myself. How can we possible compete with that!? :D

Tim
October 2nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
Hey Warren ... I like Marnold's post better. Even after a beerr or two or threee.

sumitomo
October 2nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Man I am glad I stopped drinkin',there was a time or 2 or 3 or more when I was playin' in that condition.I thought I sounded pretty good too.Sumi:D

just strum
October 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
that guy is a blues player out of Chicago and has done a lot in the European circuit

Scroll down 6 or 7 clips

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+arvey&search_type=&aq=0&oq=steve+aRVE

www.stevearvey.com

sumitomo
October 2nd, 2008, 04:55 PM
Oh I know he's a good player and all I'm just sayin' I used to get pie eyed and play like in that vid.Sumi:D

Glacies
October 3rd, 2008, 09:36 AM
I may or may not be playing like that tonight, at home, with nobody listening :rockon:

jpfeifer
October 3rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
That's really funny. The guys is probably a good player when he's not falling down drunk :-)

Why anyone would want to make a video of themself so drunk that they could hardly play, then post it for the whole world to see is beyond me. It's probably the same kind of people that want to be on reality TV and show all of their family troubles to the whole world. But it is entertaining for a about 30 seconds.

-- Jim

mark wein
October 3rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Brilliant :D

Katastrophe
October 3rd, 2008, 03:39 PM
That's really funny. The guys is probably a good player when he's not falling down drunk :-)

Why anyone would want to make a video of themself so drunk that they could hardly play, then post it for the whole world to see is beyond me. It's probably the same kind of people that want to be on reality TV and show all of their family troubles to the whole world. But it is entertaining for a about 30 seconds.

-- Jim

Couldn't agree more, Jim. Maybe he was trying to earn a little "blues cred?"

Kinda hard to do with Winnie the Pooh hanging off the end of a Sheraton, though.

just strum
October 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Guys, he's not drunk, he's goofing around. He performs and teaches, plus he has a sense of humor. It's all a joke.

luvmyshiner
October 3rd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Strum, I think we found Drake.:D

SuperSwede
October 4th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Fantastic, where can I buy his album???

jpfeifer
October 6th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Wow, it fooled me. He sure knows how to act drunk, he was eveing playing guitar as if he was drunk. It wasn't until someone pointed out his site that I realized that he was a serious player.

-- Jim

warren0728
October 6th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Wow, it fooled me. He sure knows how to act drunk, he was eveing playing guitar as if he was drunk. It wasn't until someone pointed out his site that I realized that he was a serious player.
yeah....he is pretty funny....the sad thing is his acting drunk playing sounds better than my real playing! :thwap:

ww

sumitomo
October 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Years ago I knew some guys who played great,Then I went to listen to them practice and they were sober,They sounded awful,so I went and got a few cases of beer and wala,these guys had to be drunk to play thats the only way they did anything.Sumi:D

Katastrophe
October 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I must admit, he got me, too! Pretty convincing. Maybe he should take up acting?