PDA

View Full Version : Zman is a Grandfather.

ZMAN
October 3rd, 2008, 03:23 PM
Well it only took 61 years but I am finally a Grandfather. My son and his wife had a boy 8 lb 2 oz today. He already has his first guitar and I am working on an amp and some pedals.
Look for him on the ZEE label in 2023.

tunghaichuan
October 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Well it only took 61 years but I am finally a Grandfather. My son and his wife had a boy 8 lb 2 oz today. He already has his first guitar and I am working on an amp and some pedals.
Look for him on the ZEE label in 2023.

Congrats on the new addition to your family. :AOK:

tung

Justaguyin_nc
October 3rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer:

There is nothing including your own children that gives you such a good feeling!

Congrats and great to see your already spoiling him!!! it's the grandparents right!! :poke:

Katastrophe
October 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Congrats, ZMAN! That's completely awesome!

Now, get to spoilin' him (and buy him some guitars and an amph, will ya)?

just strum
October 3rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
Zman, congrats on the new and 1st grandchild. You buying him a Camaro?

warren0728
October 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
excellent news zman....of course it goes without sayin'....we need pics!! :beer: :pancake:

ww

luvmyshiner
October 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Congrats Zman! Now go spoil that kid rotten.

ZMAN
October 3rd, 2008, 06:22 PM
If you insist: I think he might be a lefty. But there have been some pretty good lefties.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/Stewz/PA030093.jpg

warren0728
October 3rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
great photo....brings back memories of when my son was born (soon to be 12 years ago)!....and he is a lefty.... :beer:

ww

Katastrophe
October 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Wow, that's a big ol' bouncin' baby boy! You're gonna have your hands full with him, and soon!

Lefties are cool. I'm a lefty, but I play righty.

Guitar Gal
October 3rd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Congrats Zman :bravo:

GG

just strum
October 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
If you insist: I think he might be a lefty. But there have been some pretty good lefties.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/Stewz/PA030093.jpg

Big money for left handed pitchers - he could buy grandpa a lot of guitars.

luvmyshiner
October 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Wow Zman. What a beautiful picture. Have fun with him my friend.

Tone2TheBone
October 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM
That's tremendous Z congratulations! I only hope to become a grandparent someday I think that's such a cool thing. Nothing like a legacy I always say!

piebaldpython
October 3rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Congrats ZMAN on the beautiful baby boy. Look at the FIST he makes. Sheesh!! Looks like the kid already has KO power. :D

I hope you're gonna get him one of those fancy MOBILES for his crib; the kind that plays Robert Johnson tunes preferably. :rotflmao:

R_of_G
October 4th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Congratulations to the whole Z family!!!!

duhvoodooman
October 4th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Hey, that's great, Zman! CONGRATS!! :dude: :beer: :bravo:

M29
October 4th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Congrats congrats congrats Z what a blessing. Looks like he might like boxing too with that jab and guard goin on.:D

tot_Ou_tard
October 5th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Too cool Z!

My oldest son is 26, but I'm not anxious to be a grandfather yet.

I wasn't anxious to be a father at 21 either, so I know that my feelings would immediately change if his wife were pregnant.

& birth? That is some kind of magic.

PAPPY
October 5th, 2008, 06:45 AM
What a handsome lad,Zman. I hope he is a lefty because all left handed people are in their right minds. There isn't much that provides that warm feeling down deep inside that a grandchild gives to his grandparents. I love my two sons to death but there's just something special about a grandchild. Congrats to you and the parents on the birth of their child.

Brian Krashpad
October 5th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Congrats Pops!

Mojo and prayers!

ZMAN
October 5th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks all! He is a keeper. Now the real fun begins!

Spudman
October 5th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks all! He is a keeper. Now the real fun begins!

Got yourself a future protege. Very nice.
So in your neck of the woods what are the nick names for 'grandpa'? When I lived in Mississippi it was 'pa paw'. Other places it's just 'gramps' or 'grand dad'. What are we going to call you?

ZMAN
October 6th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Our family has used Grandad in the past so I guess that is what it will be.
The little guy will be lucky. When he decides to play he will be able to play some vintage guitars.

Spudman
October 6th, 2008, 07:08 AM
The little guy will be lucky. When he decides to play he will be able to play some vintage guitars.

Ha ha. I never thought about that.:D