PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To My Daughter

just strum
October 4th, 2008, 08:48 PM
My little girl will be 17 on 10/5. She's at the Homecoming dance with her friends tonight. It's hard to believe it's been 17 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLLE, DAD LOVES YOU!!!

From the Strum bakery

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Cake/artistic_camera_cake.jpg

Katastrophe
October 4th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Wow, Strum... Wish your daughter a happy birthday from the Katastrophe household!:AOK:

piebaldpython
October 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM
HAPPY B-DAY NICOLLE FROM THE PBP CLAN :pancake:

bigoldron
October 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM
My little girl will be 17 on 10/5. She's at the Homecoming dance with her friends tonight. It's hard to believe it's been 17 years.

Know how you feel Strum. My older daughter will be 18 on 11/25. Can't believe she's graduating this year either.

Happy Birthday Nicolle! Hope it's a good one! :AOK: :bravo:

Robert
October 4th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Happy JR Strum Day!

Algonquin
October 4th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Happy Birthday JS jr!
Cheers :beer: (Root beer)
:)

evenkeel
October 5th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Way cool. Very happy birthday. :pancake: :bravo:

tot_Ou_tard
October 5th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Happy bday JustShoot!

just strum
October 5th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Happy bday JustShoot!

Very clever, Tot

On behalf of my daughter who will probably sleep until 2:00 PM only to get up to get ready for a date she refers to as a "hotty", thanks for the wishes.

It's been a long 17 years raising a 17 year old that is going on 32.

warren0728
October 5th, 2008, 08:42 AM
happy birthday nicole....have a great day....here are some pancakes....

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/3547509ad01148b.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=127)

take some great photos....and oh yeah....give your dad a hard time for all of us!!

ww

Guitar Gal
October 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Sending out happy birthday wishes to Nicolle :AOK:

GG

duhvoodooman
October 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
I may not know you personally, Nicolle, but I'm acquainted with your ol' man. And if anybody ever deserved a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY by way of compensation, it's you!! ;) :D

just strum
October 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I may not know you personally, Nicolle, but I'm acquainted with your ol' man. And if anybody ever deserved a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY by way of compensation, it's you!! ;) :D

:rotflmao:

mrmudcat
October 5th, 2008, 05:14 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:beer:

ted s
October 5th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Happy BDay Nicolle.. 17 huh Strum.. yooz in'da trubs now !

sunvalleylaw
October 6th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Sending belated birthday wishes to your daughter Strum! We have talked about daughters before, and I know how special she is to you. I hope the day was special as well.

luvmyshiner
October 6th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Guess I'm a little late on this one, but please tell the little Strummette happy b-day from the Shiners!

M29
October 6th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Yes belated Birthday wishes from me as well. My daughter is 16 and a half and I know just how you are feeling. All the best to Nicole and the old man.

Tone2TheBone
October 6th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Happy Birfday (sorry I missed it).

piebaldpython
October 6th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Guess I'm a little late on this one, but please tell the little Strummette happy b-day from the Shiners!

WOW; you had me worried there for a minute Shiner. :D Glad to see that you did a "spellcheck" before you sent your note. :poke:

sumitomo
October 6th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I'm a little late also but I had to sound off because my daughter's name is Nicole also and her birthday was the 7th of last month,so Happy Birthday to your Nicole I hope she had a great day.P.S mines 8 yrs.Sumi:D

just strum
October 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
P.S mines 8 yrs.Sumi:D

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Thanks for the BD wish. When my daughter was born my wife decided to spell my daughters name Nicolle and everyone thinks I accidentally misspelled it. Unfortunately it's misspelled at school events and any documents that come to the house.

My wife should have gone with my idea of naming the kids Gizmo and Gazmo.

piebaldpython
October 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the BD wish. When my daughter was born my wife decided to spell my daughters name Nicolle and everyone thinks I accidentally misspelled it. Unfortunately it's misspelled at school events and any documents that come to the house.

Yeah, those "cute" avant-garde spellings will come back to haunt you and screw with your life. That one extra "L" will be a royal pain in the butt for your daughter. People will look at that extra "L" as a typo most of the time. UGH!!!

My wife works in an elementary school as a teacher's aide in a First grade class. She has a good amount of "minority" kids in her class and when she looks at the class list, she has NO idea to pronounce 20% of the FIRST names, just by looking at the spelling. :D Then, when the kids or parents pronounce the name, she winds up thinking "how the heck does this spelling equal this pronounciation?" :rotflmao:

Baby Cobra's name is ALESSA and that gets mis-pronounced and/or mis-spelled like crazy. Alyssa, Eliza, Alicia, Alexa, etc etc. :D But, somehow, on official documents, it always comes out RIGHT. I guess it's just different enough to make people pause and check. :whatever:

sumitomo
October 6th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid.

My wife should have gone with my idea of naming the kids Gizmo and Gazmo.

This is my second time around Strum,I have grandchildren older than my daughter,but it's great because I'm wiser now and try to spend as much time as I can with her.Sumi:D

Plank_Spanker
October 6th, 2008, 02:58 PM
A belated Happy Birthday, Nicolle! :D

Childbride
October 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Nicolle, you may not know it yet, but your daddy is in fact a very brilliant man and you should listen to him. :D :D :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY; i hope it was the most wonderful birthday ever!!! :bravo: :pancake: :AOK:

just strum
October 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Nicolle, you may not know it yet, but your daddy is in fact a very brilliant man and you should listen to him. :D :D :D

I'm sorry if I mislead you.