PDA

View Full Version : EVH getting married

Tone2TheBone
October 6th, 2008, 11:42 AM
To his publicist. She looks pretty hot.

Edit: I meant he's engaged...not getting married just yet sorry. Pics are around the internet.

piebaldpython
October 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM
EVH is doing the "cool" move popularized by Ed Begley Jr of SAINT ELSEWHERE (TV nitetime drama series from the 80's) fame. You date a "hot" woman, give her a ring, then REAP the benefits from being Engaged for a lengthy time; yet ya just never make it to the altar. :D :D :D :D Begley did that with about 4 or 5 different women I believe. :rotflmao:

ShortBuSX
October 6th, 2008, 01:15 PM
When I saw VH in concert recently I couldnt help but notice he still wore a wedding band :confused:

just strum
October 6th, 2008, 06:28 PM
When I saw VH in concert recently I couldnt help but notice he still wore a wedding band :confused:

he moved it from his nose to his finger.

Andy
October 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
EVH is doing the "cool" move popularized by Ed Begley Jr of SAINT ELSEWHERE (TV nitetime drama series from the 80's) fame. You date a "hot" woman, give her a ring, then REAP the benefits from being Engaged for a lengthy time; yet ya just never make it to the altar. :D :D :D :D Begley did that with about 4 or 5 different women I believe. :rotflmao:

Gene Simmons comes to mind

piebaldpython
October 7th, 2008, 07:28 PM
The difference between them though is that GS thinks he's God's gift to women and he plays off that attitude. EB Jr has that "can you believe I'm with her?" vibe and it worked wonders for him. He knows he dates "out of his league" and then he goes and hits on a brilliant idea to keep them around/happy until it's time for a change. :master: