PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when a guitar player breaks 3 ribs?

The_Shredinator21
October 6th, 2008, 06:16 PM
well im not sure if this goes in general guitar talk so if it doesnt, sorry.... well the title explains it all, Dunno how practices will go.... keep this chain card going for pes

GET BETTER SOON PES!:AOK:

Robert
October 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM
What did Pes do this time...?

just strum
October 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM
What are we going to do with that boy???

R_of_G
October 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM
What are we going to do with that boy???

Buy him a flak jacket?

warren0728
October 6th, 2008, 06:35 PM
that boy needs more pancakes....makes you stronger!! :pancake:

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/3547509ad01148b.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=127)

sending some healing mojo your way....

ww

Katastrophe
October 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Sheesh, pes! Get well soon, man!

tjcurtin1
October 6th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Pes! Speak to us, man! Are you OK?! Hope that all is well and that you are mending - and that the FINGERS are ok!

just strum
October 6th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Pes, you are suppose to slam the guitar into the amp or the floor. It will all come with practice.

Get well Young Dude!!!!

Spudman
October 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
If it isn't the vocalist then I wouldn't worry about it. Guitar playing doesn't really require ribs, but if it's Pes and somebody hurt him then I'll have one of my guys have a little talk with whoever did it.

Ibuprofen is your friend...and don't laugh or sneeze. :D

Rocket
October 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I did part of a tour with one cracked rib... sucks at first. I wouldn't play with 3 broken ribs.
Take some time off!

tot_Ou_tard
October 6th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Pes, man, you weren't supposed to take the crime fighting in the shadows bit seriously.

Take off those tights & quit climbing up buildings!!!

sunvalleylaw
October 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Pes man, sorry about the ribs. I hope you heal quickly. At least you have youth on your side for that one. Oh, and what the heck happened?

pes_laul
October 7th, 2008, 03:52 PM
hey guys

They let me out today which is good and to correct aaron My ribs arent broken just cracked and bruised pretty bad.

What had happened was IT was at time and me and my friends were messing around And I was on my friend blakes shoulders and were cruising along and this kid thought it would be funny to stick his foot out in front of blake and down he went and I just had about a 6 foot drop and smashed stomach first straight on the concrete oooofff. I blacked out couldnt breath.

went to the hospital and I have three crracked ribs and a deflated lung got IVs and cat scan and all the other scary stuff.

but thanks for your guys concern I should be back in school thursday I just have to be really careful

pes_laul
October 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
If it isn't the vocalist then I wouldn't worry about it. Guitar playing doesn't really require ribs, but if it's Pes and somebody hurt him then I'll have one of my guys have a little talk with whoever did it.

yeah I am the singer

Aaron looks like its your time to shine!:rockon:

sunvalleylaw
October 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Youch! Get better soon, and take it easy.

warren0728
October 7th, 2008, 04:19 PM
wow....that hurt just reading it.... :thwap:

ww

GREENMACHINE
October 7th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Get Well Soon KRIS!!!!!

Childbride
October 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
[blecccchhh]

cracked my sternum and a rib in a car accident many years ago. hurt to breathe, laugh, cough...

get well, buddy, sorry to hear that you went through that! :messedup: :eek:

Robert
October 7th, 2008, 07:52 PM
"what do you do when a guitar player breaks 3 ribs?"

Answer: give him a one of these:

UL0aE3t8ftk

tot_Ou_tard
October 8th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Youch!

Man, they keep making fatheads. I hope that a-hole feels like an idiot.

luvmyshiner
October 8th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Hang in there Kris. Mojo being sent from the Shiners brother.

pes_laul
October 8th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah I got to go back to the hospital tomorrow for a quick patch up so I can go back to school "They do have the technology to put me back together":rotflmao:

bigoldron
October 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
You want a few of us to come over and "talk" to the jerk who tripped ya'll? Who knows, we might even take him for a "ride". Teach him to mess with one of us fretters, especially one of our youngins... :punch: :saw: :spank:

Hope you get to feeling better soon, Kris.

Spudman
October 9th, 2008, 07:24 AM
I hope you get well soon and heal well little brother. I've cracked ribs on both sides so I feel your pain. Take things easy for a while and you'll be good as new before you know it. Drink lots of milk so your body has some calcium to rebuild with.

sumitomo
October 9th, 2008, 08:07 AM

Or fart,don't fart either.Hope you feel better soon.Sumi :D

Spudman
October 9th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Or fart,don't fart either.Hope you feel better soon.Sumi :D

I wasn't expecting him to do the impossible.:D

pes_laul
October 9th, 2008, 07:56 PM
yeah went back today for the first time ughhh terrible. man we have the worst spanish teacher I told her I had trouble breathing than she told me to quit being a smart A** yeah and wrote me a detention for disrupting when I raised my hand:reallymad:

so yeah then I learn I wont be able to sing in the choir concert in a week. grrrrr

mrmudcat
October 10th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Get well brother sometimes healing ones mind after injuries that keep us from playing what we love is the hardest part! The other crap can freaking wait:whatever: :dude: