PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo Y Gabriela for $2.99 at Amazon

marnold
October 7th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Rodrigo Y Gabriela's self-titled album (http://www.amazon.com/Rodrigo-Y-Gabriela/dp/B001BTFKZO/ref=pe_19690_10449020) is available from Amazon's MP3 store for $2.99. If you like flamenco and classical acoustic guitar, this would be a great one to add to your collection for very little scratch. They have recently been featured in several guitar magazines. Included in this album are their interpretations of "Stairway to Heaven" (before you groan, give it a listen) and Metallica's "Orion."

Once again, I have no affiliation with Amazon, but I know a screaming deal when I see one. Oh and Amazon's MP3 store is awesome.

Here's an obligatory YouTube clip from what appears to be a DVD, although I think the director should be shot because it makes me feel motion-sick.
G8dPso79Z9I

marnold
October 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I bought it and listened to the whole thing this morning. It is a spectacular album. The odd thing about flamenco is that it inspires me to play. It also is quite relaxing. With shred, I want to burn my guitars. It's also not particularly relaxing.