PDA

View Full Version : Great CV's etc., but don't forget the Peavey triple single.

Duff
October 8th, 2008, 09:41 PM
With all the great new Squires coming out, don't forget about those deals on the Peavey Generation EX triple single tele type guitars. Playing mine the last two days and it is an awesome sounding tele with two strat pickups up above the tele pup. The neck strat pup is unreal and the entire guitar is top quality and plays, feels, sounds, looks great. They will soon be gone and will be collector's items. Still selling for about 150.

The other Peavey Generation EX tele are also good guitars at unbelievable prices and the Custom has two vintage buckers and piezo modelling acoustic pups in the bridge saddles and is stereo or you can get the full electric acoustic solid body tele sound thru one amp. Splitting the cable makes it stereo to hook up to a amp and an acoustic amp or PA.

No affilliation with any company. Just passing on some great info on some great guitars that will soon be gone. If you like tele's these are really cool and have outstanding tone and feel.

Duffy

PS I want a Squire CV strat or tele. Saving up right now.

Spudman
October 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
+1

It's hard to believe they are still blowing these out as cheap as they are. I was playing mine last night too and thinking what a deal it was, but now they are going for even less.

Glad you brought this up again Duff. Makes me thankful for what I have.

marnold
October 9th, 2008, 08:26 AM
That is a very nice looking guitar there, Duff. It's hard to tell from the picture, but is that actually a vintage-style three-saddle bridge?

Spudman
October 9th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Here is a shot of one of mine. It does have the vintage 3 saddle type bridge.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Guitars/Generation3single.jpg