PDA

View Full Version : GREETINGS from PA

richey88
October 10th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Richey Lather here....been lurking for a while, but nice place y'all have here (originally from TX). I'm a tone freek on a serious budget and wanted to say hey. I also lurk about on DolphinStreet and am a big fan of Robert's. Rob, come play a gig in Philly!! GO PHILS!!! (Eagles suck tho)

Here's my stuff: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=783993

And the band I play with: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=825455

Happy Friday everyone, and glad I found ya! :rockon:

sunvalleylaw
October 10th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Welcome Richey!

warren0728
October 10th, 2008, 06:51 AM
welcome richey....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake:

note: this welcome copyrighted 2008...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

duhvoodooman
October 10th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Welcome to The Fret, Richey! Glad to have you w/ us. Was just listening to your band's version of Pride & Joy. Sounded pretty darned good! I'm a huge SRV fan...

Philly, huh? I used to live not to far from there in the Lancaster area. I'm pulling for your Phillies! As an almost life-long New Yorker/Yankees fan, I just can't bring myself to root for the Dodgers, even if Joe Torre is there now....

Robert
October 10th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Welcome Richey! Glad you like dolphinstreet and this place! I'd love to play a gig in Philly, if Philly was a bit closer... :)

Happy today to ya!

Tim
October 10th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Welcome Richie. I am located west of you in the city of Pittsburgh. We will not hold anything against you for being a Philly’s fan.

To quote the infamous Pan Cake man "this is a great forum....I think you will like it here...."

warren0728
October 10th, 2008, 10:29 AM
To quote the infamous Pan Cake man "this is a great forum....I think you will like it here...."
my team of attorneys will be contacting you! :poke:

ww

piebaldpython
October 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Welcome aboard Richey......yes, go PHILS.....what's with the "Northeast PA" geographic sign????.........have you looked at a map lately or don't they teach you how to use those things down in COWBOY country???......ahaahhahahahhaha.....just busting your chops......you are in SOUTHEAST PA, but NNE of Philly, just to be exact.......ahahahaa...having lived my entire 52 year life in Philly, I'm pretty sure of where we live in relation to the rest of the state....ahahahhahhahaaha

"Northeast PA" would be Wilkes-Barre, Scranton in terms of cities. Cities that are HOURS North of Philly. :D

just strum
October 10th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. Go Phils is ok, even go Eagles, but there will be no Go Steelers.

player
October 10th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome Richey I know you will like iyt here ©

oldguy
October 12th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Welcome to TheFret!:)

mrmudcat
October 12th, 2008, 08:19 PM
WELCOME :beer:

scgmhawk
October 13th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Cheers, Richey! :beer: Welcome.

As a New Yorker and long suffering Mets fan, I am NOT rooting for your Phils. Or your Flyers for that matter!

Algonquin
October 16th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the Fret!
Cheers :beer:

Brian Krashpad
October 16th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Welcome!

That blonde Strat with the tortoise guard is boss!

Strat Vader
October 17th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Welcome to The Fret Richey.

eichaan
October 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Welcome, Richey! Where are you located? I'm in Wilkes-Barre, myself...

SuperSwede
October 19th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Welcome!

evenkeel
October 19th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Welcome!! :D

Mrs. Keel, as some on the fret know, is from Philly. Got married in Germantown. She's a big Iggles fan so she's a bit unsettled by the commentary. :D

piebaldpython
October 19th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Hey KEEL,
You and the Mrs. were married in Germantown??? Damn, you are brave souls to be sure. ahahahaah We were married in Oxford Circle back in 1979.