PDA

View Full Version : Live video performance of FAQ at Sunfest

FrankAxtell
October 11th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Here is a video clip of me performing Wayne Shorters "Footptints" with the Frank Axtell Quartet at the West Palm Beach, FL "Sunfest" 2005.
Frank Axtell/guitar
Randy Ward/bass
Lewis Rainbow/drums
Jackson Bunn/keyboards

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGZuJ_aaYLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGZuJ_aaYLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

marnold
October 11th, 2008, 11:52 AM
You make it look far too easy, Frank. I subscribed to your channel. By the by, what is that on your guitar behind the bridge? I couldn't quite make it out.

Katastrophe
October 11th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Frank, ever plan on doing a tour and coming to Texas?

FrankAxtell
October 12th, 2008, 10:42 AM
You make it look far too easy, Frank. I subscribed to your channel. By the by, what is that on your guitar behind the bridge? I couldn't quite make it out.
Thanks so much...the device is an AXON / AX50&AX100 Guitar Synthesizer pickup.

FrankAxtell
October 13th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Frank, ever plan on doing a tour and coming to Texas?
Hopefully in the future...I've heard it has a great music scene.:)

sunvalleylaw
October 13th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I always enjoy listening to your clips but watching is even better. Nice piece too. Thanks for posting it!

M29
October 14th, 2008, 07:13 AM
What a treat Frank! Your music is always a pleasure to listen to and now to see you and the band...Awesome :AOK:

I am curious, what neck pickup you are using?

M29

FrankAxtell
October 14th, 2008, 07:53 AM
What a treat Frank! Your music is always a pleasure to listen to and now to see you and the band...Awesome :AOK:

I am curious, what neck pickup you are using?

M29
Thanks so much...
The pickups and electronics are all 1968 Fender stock.