PDA

View Full Version : Dont Get Around Much Anymore

6STRINGS 9LIVES
June 8th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Like the song says .. i dont get a chance to post here much lately , summer , bbq, golf , family etc , but i'd like to say hello to all the new fretters , i'm shure you'll enjoy the gang here , great friendly folks who always have a kind word and who check their ego's at the door .. i'm taking a day off work today as i have contractors here at home doing renos ..damm tv shows have sent the wife into orbit...so i'm perodically checking on them to see where the money goes , it also gives me an excuse to retreat to the gear dungeon and log on to see whats happinin here on the forum .. a mans gotta relax dosn't he ? ...so a friendly hello to all and a special tip of the hat to the old regulars.. miss you guys ... CHEERS 6S9L

Iago
June 8th, 2006, 09:03 AM
stop with the golf... =)

6STRINGS 9LIVES
June 8th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Iago if you dont golf dont start , try somethin less adictive like heroin, lol , most days for me golfing is nothing more than the ruination of a good walk , but if i wanna see my buds i gotta get out there ,thats my excuse .. 6S9L

Tone2TheBone
June 8th, 2006, 09:42 AM
That's why I fish.......keeps me in balance so I know from what you mean. :) Good hearing from you 6S9L.

Tim
June 8th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Hi 6S9L. You did an Iago on us … slipping off the face of the earth for a spell. Glad to hear all is OK. I tried chasing the crazy little white ball a few decades ago. I did not like it. I settled for drinking beer, sailing and then got married. I would prefer to spend more time in the dungeon. Hurry back.

SuperSwede
June 8th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Hey 6S9L, I hope you get some quality time with your guitar as well !
Take care, and watch those contractors carefully :D

Robert
June 8th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Good to see you, 6S9L, come around more often. You are our guru on vintage gear, so we need you.

Spudman
June 8th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Iago if you dont golf dont start , try somethin less adictive like heroin, lol , most days for me golfing is nothing more than the ruination of a good walk , but if i wanna see my buds i gotta get out there ,thats my excuse .. 6S9L

I'm certainly glad you are still around and OK.
Thanks for the warning about golf but I'm too busy anyway to even think about playing wid mi leetle balls.:D
Thanks for the update.

Iago
June 8th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Hahhahaa! Nice to hear again from you 6S9L! I wish I had more time for the guitar right now too! By the way, Tim did you got my PM ???

oldguy
June 11th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I think for me, at least, there's just as much time as ever, but when it takes twice as long to tie your shoes and tune your guitar it cuts down on practices and posts.:D