PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Sweetwater Music

Spudman
October 17th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I just got off the phone with my rep at Sweetwater Music and they are resolving my issue with the dead neck pickup in my CV 50s Strat...TODAY!
They are pulling a guitar from stock and sending out a pickup that their techs will be removing from a perfectly good guitar. They are also including return postage for me to send the defective pickup back at no charge.

Nice job Sweetwater. That's what I call great customer service.:AOK:

just strum
October 17th, 2008, 10:23 AM
No complaints here either - always have good transactions. The one problem they resolved quickly.

ET335
October 17th, 2008, 02:41 PM
They are a great bunch of guy's there....They have gone out of their way several times to help me out.
Have never had any problems from Sweetwater.:beer:

Dauntless
October 17th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Great way of doin' business! :AOK:

player
October 17th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Someone named Mike there after calling them is going to try to locate a Pickguard for the Fully I bought from SVL.done business with them before,always a pleasure.he/they are going the extra yard to contact the mfg.
should hear next week he said :D

wingsdad
October 18th, 2008, 08:54 AM
IMO, they put outfits like MF to shame. Free shipping with no minimum purchase amt? How do you beat that? The only downside to S'water is because they're skewed toward serving the recording & sound market, they're limited in the guitar & accessory brands they carry, but that's just if you compare them to MF or M123. i.e.: they don't carry the full line of DiMarzio PUPS. My rep offered to s/o any one I want & match MF's price.

BTW: got an e-mail from my rep that til Oct 31 all guitars in the Guitar Gallery (only) are on sale for an extra 15% off. As many as you want. Catch? Gotta call your rep, no online ordering, and Free Shipping not in the deal for this special. But that's cool....consider the 15% saved worth having them send you the guitar FedEx overnite or 2-day instead of ground.

Andy
October 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I really like Sweetwater and your rep will always go the extra mile , I always get 10% off by going thru my rep on any item.

k5koy
October 18th, 2008, 04:22 PM
ABSOLUTELY the best Customer Service in mail order music. Ok, almost anywhere. They follow up, send out special VIP customer deals and just want consumers to be happy. They ROCK!

Koy Carson
West Texas

**60th Anniversary American Strat
**Carvin AC175 Thinline Acoustic
**Ibanez EW20ZW Electric/Acoustic
**Arbor AJ145CR Jazz
**Fender Marcus Miller 5 String Bass
**Fender Geddy Lee Signature Bass
**Warwick Corvette 4 string Bass
**Tradition Fretless Bass
**Takamine Hollow body Bass

http://www.myspace.com/k5koy

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/k5koy/14kpickthumb.jpg
The "PickKeeper" (http://everythinglubbock.com/content/marketplace/classifieds/items?cat_id=505&item_id=64601) The ORIGINAL Guitar Accessory

Brian Krashpad
October 21st, 2008, 05:23 AM
Outstanding Spud.

Have heard nothing but good things about Sweetwater.

Spudman
October 21st, 2008, 02:14 PM
Just got the new pickup and it is now installed and working just fine.

Thank you Sweetwater tech support and Chris L.:AOK:

Algonquin
October 21st, 2008, 02:20 PM
Congrats! It's good to hear positive customer service experiences :AOK:

Spudman
October 21st, 2008, 03:25 PM
Congrats! It's good to hear positive customer service experiences :AOK:
Ya. It was only 5 days that my issue was resolved completely and 2 of those days were the weekend.

Andy
October 22nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
I wish they would carry more brands, the last 3 items I purchased online I had to order elsewhere.

still,I go to Sweetwater whenever possible

kiteman
October 25th, 2008, 01:57 PM
They are a very good company. I bought a fender gdec jr from them and it died 3 months later. I called them about it and they went to work right away and sent me a new amp along with the shipping labels for returning the broken amp.

They even called to make sure I'm happy. That's terrific. I could do more business with them but some selections are not avaliable from them so I do business with MF which also been damn good to me.

Kudos to these online vendors who does their best. :)

just strum
November 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I sent Chuck Serack (CEO) over at Sweetwater to let him know there was an error on one of the Wildkat pages. I was surprised that around 8:00 tonight he replied with a thank you and advising that he would have it corrected.

I sent it to him because I had his e-mail address from the times he's followed up personally to make sure I was satisfied with my order.

I think Chuck's approach is reflected in every way that Sweetwater operates.

Scroll down to page 4

http://67.18.247.83/press_release/Sweetwater-inc-complete-sm.pdf