PDA

View Full Version : ok Im getting annoyed of this

pes_laul
October 19th, 2008, 04:46 PM
ok so last night was the homecoming dance right?

well My ribs and everything were actually feeling good and I was better but Due to some dumb thing I was doing I was on my back on the gym floor and this dude who "forgot" I hurt my ribs just totally steps on my stomach. they were getting better but that did the trick :reallymad:

Im getting bored of this:thwap:

just strum
October 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Cure: Stop doing dumb things. It's easier for you to remember you have bad ribs than it is a classmate.:poke:

pes_laul
October 19th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Cure: Stop doing dumb things. It's easier for you to remember you have bad ribs than it is a classmate.:poke:
yeah I kinda figured that one though the thing that bothers me the most is he just kinda looked at me before he did that, and he just laughed afterwards then all his friends got really mad and left him.

Squireman131
October 19th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Know exactly what you mean. I need surgery for my chest in January and when i find out about it the next day a kid jokingly just punches me in the chest and i could breath without pain for a couple hours.

Spudman
October 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Become a recluse for a few weeks until you heal. Then once healed go get crazy. Everything in proper order.