PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fans?

LagrangeCalvert
October 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Anyone else a steelers fan like me?
:dude:

Were gonna go to the superbowl this year!

just strum
October 26th, 2008, 09:35 AM
:puke: :puke: :puke:

just strum
October 26th, 2008, 09:36 AM

Oh, what position do you play? :poke:

Andy
October 27th, 2008, 08:31 PM
one reply ....Titans.
man I hope they can hold off the colts..

*update 7-0 :beer:

just strum
October 28th, 2008, 05:40 AM
one reply ....Titans.
man I hope they can hold off the colts..

*update 7-0 :beer:

That will be the test. I haven't really watched football this year (I only hate the Steelers because it's a requirement growing up in Cleveland) and I didn't realize that the Titans were 7-0.

Andy
October 28th, 2008, 07:59 AM
what a great game! the Titans completely shut them down in the second half ,woke up with a sore throat.

piebaldpython
October 28th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I like the Steelers......even if they do come from the WRONG end of the Keystone State.....Steelers/Iggles in the Supe would be awesome. Alas, both teams seems to be having more BAD moments than they would like. :thwap:

Yeah, what's with the TITANS???? Damn, they look good this year.

just strum
October 28th, 2008, 04:36 PM
what a great game! the Titans completely shut them down in the second half ,woke up with a sore throat.

See what I know, I didn't even know they played Monday.

LagrangeCalvert
October 31st, 2008, 04:14 PM
All I can say is I hate injuries........ And I play armchair QB and End........end of the bench that is. Now with my flag football team I run and play receiver and sometimes QB.

TS808
October 31st, 2008, 06:17 PM
Anyone else a steelers fan like me?
:dude:

From Pittsburgh and we bleed black and gold here.

Honestly, I don't think they have the team this year though (I know...around here saying that is blasphemy!).

The defense has been great this year, but with the mediocre offensive line, all the sacks they are giving up, and the injuries that have plagued them this year, I'll be surprised if they make it past the first round of playoffs. I think they have the ability to win the division, but more so because their division rivals are terrible!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but at the same time my hopes aren't real high this year.

LagrangeCalvert
November 1st, 2008, 07:17 AM
From Pittsburgh and we bleed black and gold here.

Honestly, I don't think they have the team this year though (I know...around here saying that is blasphemy!).

The defense has been great this year, but with the mediocre offensive line, all the sacks they are giving up, and the injuries that have plagued them this year, I'll be surprised if they make it past the first round of playoffs. I think they have the ability to win the division, but more so because their division rivals are terrible!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but at the same time my hopes aren't real high this year.

well put......but look at me, a steelers fan (for 15 years) in CINCINNATI! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just think they can't run the ball as effective with a third stringer - I mean he's giving it hell but not really going anywhere - and if the the steelers cant run big Ben can't pass as effectively..... my 2 cents.

just strum
November 1st, 2008, 07:21 AM
Being from Cleveland I've learned to hate them, but never count them out. If Cleveland can't do it, then Steelers must. - RAVENS SUCK - BENGALS SUCK

TS808
November 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM
well put......but look at me, a steelers fan (for 15 years) in CINCINNATI! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just think they can't run the ball as effective with a third stringer - I mean he's giving it hell but not really going anywhere - and if the the steelers cant run big Ben can't pass as effectively..... my 2 cents.
Moore has been running pretty well for the Steelers. Believe it or not, I've never been a Willie Parker fan. Sure he's fast and he can break the big one once in a while, but he can't break a tackle and goes down with the slighest hit.

Mendenhall was the power back they needed...badly and he's out for the year with injuries, but Moore has stepped in pretty well.

The problem is they made the HUGE mistake of letting Alan Faneca go to the Jets for 7 million, and then they signed Max Starks (not even a starter!) for the same amount!! Plus, they don't have a blocking back in the backfield half the time which has always been part of the Steelers game.

Defense is great, but with the offense they have, they aren't going to go very far. Ben is a great QB, but he can't throw if he's getting sacked all the time.