PDA

View Full Version : Heading Home

evenkeel
October 27th, 2008, 06:09 AM
After nearly 18 months away, today we head home. St. Pete. here we come!!! We leave Annapolis about noon, fight the DC traffic and hit 95S.. Tonight somewhere in NC, then Tuesday afternoon HOME!!! :D

I could not fit all three guitars I have with me in the car so one was shipped ahead. I'm curious to have all the toys together and compare them. The new 12 string has never been "home".

Algonquin
October 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Have a safe trip home.

Brian Krashpad
October 27th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Bon voyage!

Stay safe.

Spudman
October 27th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Oooo Florida for the winter. I am so envious...untill ski season hits.;)

Drive safely and don't forget to check some pawn shops along the way. You never know what you might find.

bigoldron
October 27th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Welcome back home, brother!

luvmyshiner
October 27th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Have a safe trip keel!

warren0728
October 27th, 2008, 11:42 AM
welcome home....drive carefully! :beer:

sunvalleylaw
October 27th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Have a great trip home to your favorite harbor!

piebaldpython
October 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Have a safe trip home EK. Hey, you'll get home right in time for the funeral.......after the PHILS polish off the RAYS tonite....tell MRS. EK to wear her Phillies RED for her triumphant return to St Pete. ahahahhahaahahhhaahha

R_of_G
October 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Have a safe trip and welcome back to Florida EK from your across the bridge neighbor in Tampa. :)

evenkeel
October 29th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Home!!!!! Way cool to be home. :D

The drive south was a snap. Even the usual ugly spots( beltway in Wash. DC, Richmond, Va.) were free of any tie ups. Frost on the car when we left Fayetteville, NC yesterday am.

I've just gotten all the guitars out of cases and tuned up. The 12'er is still in transit. Looking forward to getting re-acquainted. :) :AOK:

FWIW the Strat is staying under the bed for a while. Pretty sure I'm going to throw in the towel and face facts. I'm just an old acoustic guy. Probably try and sell her once we get settled in.

Spudman
October 29th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Welcome home.:beer:

I know a guy that needs a Strat. We can talk later.;)