PDA

View Full Version : Fs Tascam Us 122 AUDIO INTERFACE

6STRINGS 9LIVES
June 11th, 2006, 09:43 AM
I BOUGHT THIS UNIT A MONTH AGO BRAND NEW TO RECORD SOME LIVE TRACKS ON MY LAP TOP, JOBS DONE SO I'M SELLING IT , I NEVER REGISTERED THE UNIT SO YOU CAN , ALL PAPERWORK IS THERE , VERY COOL UNIT AND IT WORKS GREAT , ...175.00 ,

TASCAM US122 USB Audio/MIDI Recording Interface

Including bundle version of Steinberg Cubase.LE & Tascam Gigastudio 3.0LE Software & USB Lead

"A Simple, Affordable and Powerful Solution for Connecting Audio & MIDI to your Computer"

Where size matters, the new, ultra compact, carry round TASCAM US-122 brings portable, easy to use, professional recording capabilities for Mac and Windows laptop or desktop recording/ production systems. The tiny USB audio / MIDI interface controller is powered entirely via its USB data connection, yet provides two XLR phantom powered mic inputs, two 1/ 4 inch balanced line/ guitar level inputs, high quality mic pre-amp circuitry and 24 bit AD and DA conversion.

Discrete level control is provided for both left and right input channels, stereo line level monitor outputs and the headphone output. Analogue inserts are also provided for connection of processors, such as a compressor / limiter, across the inputs. MIDI IN and OUT connectors are located on the rear panel with the USB connector. Requiring no power supply or batteries, the US-122 provides a more professional, robust alternative to installing a sound card. The US-122 enables audio and MIDI data to be processed at the same time and simultaneous recording and playback, via a single USB connection.

Specifications:

Mac & Windows Compatible

Two Phantom-Powered Mic Inputs with Inserts

Two Line Level Inputs (Switchable to Guitar Level)

Two Line Outputs with Level Control

16 Channel of MIDI I/O

Adjustable Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring

Headphone Output with Level control

Self-Powered via USB:Perfect for both Studio and Location Recording

Includes ASIO, WDM, GSIF and APPLE Audio Unit (OSX) Drivers

Includes Audio Recording/MIDI sequencing Software

Compact and Rugged Steel Construction

Weight 925 grams

Dimensions 145 x 62 x 98 mm

Robert
June 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
If I didn't already have one, I'd buy it! :)

It's a great USB audio interface.

6STRINGS 9LIVES
June 13th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah Robert , its a great interface , how long have you been using yours, i did some live stuff for a friend , just ran two lines from the board , and used condensors to the board to pick up the room , used cuebase, bada bing bada boom easy recording with great sound... i thought i'd put it here incase anyone on the forum was interested 175 is a good deal as its new ..guess i'll put it on the bay..gonna sell a fender vintage style trem bridge as well as some other things ....6s9l

Robert
June 14th, 2006, 08:10 AM
I've had mine since late summer 2005. Works great for recording one/two instruments at a time. Recording quality on this baby is pretty much as good as it gets.