PDA

View Full Version : Tabliture please:-)

The_Shredinator21
October 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM
We'll there is a part of a song i just learned called Lovebug. It's by the Jonas Brothers, and I know many of you think they are a gay little boy band and i dont think that they are that great, but this is a pretty decent song. i have the tabs to the acoustice part but if anyone could find the solo in the song for me that would be great:D

just strum
October 30th, 2008, 06:23 PM
We'll there is a part of a song i just learned called Lovebug. It's by the Jonas Brothers, and I know many of you think they are a gay little boy band and i dont think that they are that great, but this is a pretty decent song. i have the tabs to the acoustice part but if anyone could find the solo in the song for me that would be great:D

I don't know the song, but is this what you are looking for?

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?5582741

You shouldn't have said anything about a gay little boy band, now Shiner is going to take down all their posters in his music room and put up the Karen Carpenter and Bette Midler posters back up.

warren0728
October 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM
if you can't find the tabs my 9 year old daughter could probably hum all the parts for you so you could figure it out.... :thwap: :poke: :rotflmao:

just strum
October 30th, 2008, 06:25 PM
if you can't find the tabs my 9 year old daughter could probably hum all the parts for you so you could figure it out.... :thwap: :poke: :rotflmao:

This is going to be a good thread:rotflmao:

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 06:27 PM

If she won't, my 11 year old daughter will. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BTW, LOVE the pose Warren!!! :dude: :rotflmao: :beavisnbutthead:

The_Shredinator21
October 30th, 2008, 06:27 PM

why is it my threads that always get the jokes about me in them.....:thwap:

warren0728
October 30th, 2008, 06:28 PM
BTW, LOVE the pose Warren!!! :dude: :rotflmao: :beavisnbutthead:
thanks man....i can't believe voodoo chose that pete townsend guy pic over my pic for his fuzz pedal....go figure.... :whatever:

just strum
October 30th, 2008, 06:29 PM
How can you not take them seriously???

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/goofy.jpg

The one with the big head has more whiskers than the three of them together.

warren0728
October 30th, 2008, 06:31 PM
How can you not take them seriously???

oh man.... :rotflmao: :master:

i almost dropped my scotch i was laughing so hard!! :pancake:

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM

True, but how many 10 year olds pee themselves when Goofy's around. (3 year olds maybe...) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bootyshake: :crazyguy:

The_Shredinator21
October 30th, 2008, 06:44 PM
True, but how many 10 year olds pee themselves when Goofy's around. (3 year olds maybe...) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bootyshake: :crazyguy:

oh yea these guys are rrreeaaaallll cool.(pssst, notice the sarcasm):rotflmao:

pes_laul
October 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM
wow aaron your making me look bad:thwap:

lol and to think you look just like the curly haired one

just strum
October 30th, 2008, 06:53 PM
wow aaron your making me look bad:thwap:

lol and to think you look just like the curly haired one

Well, at least you didn't tell us he looks like the one with big ears.

Aaron, did the link I post help?

If not, I have a link for the Chipmunks. - Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Just bustin B's Aaron, don't worry we'll get Pes next.:poke:

pes_laul
October 30th, 2008, 06:59 PM

ha I'd like to see that one :poke:

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM
ha I'd like to see that one :poke:

Careful where you tread, son! We're old, but not (totally) stupid! Grumpy old farts can be a deadly force (or is that farce?)... :saw: :bootyshake: :crazyguy:

Ch0jin
October 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I'm afraid I have no idea who that band is (OK not afraid, glad) but I can see the marketeers at the label having a discussion at the shoot..

"OK, You in the white T-shirt. You're kinda the unattractive one so you can be the "bad boy". H'mm OK in that pose it's obvious you haven't been working out so kinda push your fist into the back of your bicep, yes thats it... OK now you, the sensitive one in the pink shirt. I'm sure you were warned about wearing that Celine Dion T-shirt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Brothers) to the shoot. OK we can still work with it. Just cross your arms so nobody can see whats on the shirt. OK cool. Now the baby of the group. Well all you need to do is look young and cute in an awkward way. Oh you have some sunglasses you got for free with a Turbo Slushie. Put those on. Perfect. We need to make the most of it before you're busted backstage with a big bag of coke and 4 hookers.

Haha. Well it amused me ;)

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I'm afraid I have no idea who that band is (OK not afraid, glad) but I can see the marketeers at the label having a discussion at the shoot..

Oh, you just don't know what a marketing machine Disney is. Almost as bad as Microsoft... (Anybody seen the "let's fix Vista" ads that Apple's running?) :thwap:

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 07:22 PM
thanks man....i can't believe voodoo chose that pete townsend guy pic over my pic for his fuzz pedal....go figure.... :whatever:

Speaking of marketability... :poke:

luvmyshiner
October 30th, 2008, 07:24 PM
You shouldn't have said anything about a gay little boy band, now Shiner is going to take down all their posters in his music room and put up the Karen Carpenter and Bette Midler posters back up.

Dude, I so do NOT have any Bette Midler posters.:D And don't bad mouth Karen. . . . as I've said before . . . you have to respect someone who went to that much work to be buried in a pleated skirt.:eek:

Katastrophe
October 30th, 2008, 07:27 PM
No room for Bette when Shiner's wall is covered in Shat..........ner.:D

bigoldron
October 30th, 2008, 07:32 PM
No room for Bette when Shiner's wall is covered in Shat..........ner.:D

My mistake, I thought it was Streisand posters covering his walls. :poke: :rotflmao:

Ch0jin
October 30th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Oh, you just don't know what a marketing machine Disney is. Almost as bad as Microsoft... (Anybody seen the "let's fix Vista" ads that Apple's running?) :thwap:

I've always loved this...

http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/longhair.asp

Up until the late 60's there was fairly strict dress code to prevent firstly the beatniks and their descendants the hippies, from getting in :)

I wasn't even alive then, but given that up until genetics caught up with me, I had long black hair and facial hair. I'm betting me and Walt would not have got on :)

Glacies
October 31st, 2008, 11:30 AM
LOL - this thread is priceless

The_Shredinator21
November 1st, 2008, 07:52 PM

Haha, Strum I have a bunch of dirt on pes:rotflmao:

Katastrophe
November 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Well, out with it, Shred!