PDA

View Full Version : ONe-upping Robert in the strange music category

tjcurtin1
October 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Perhaps we need a new topic area...? The music comes after the shopping scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

sumitomo
October 30th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I've heard them before,that was don't panic it's organic,on their first album going green.Sumi:D

Robert
October 30th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Sounds tasty!

Spudman
October 30th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Man! I eat this kind of stuff up. Those guys can probably really cook. Lettuce think about it.

oldguy
November 2nd, 2008, 07:33 PM
I like the way they cabbage onto the beat and pepper it with unconventional flatted 7th gourds......it might sound corny, but I think they carrot off.....I really don't know beans about what, uh..peels to other folks cauliflower ears tho.......

Jimi75
November 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
They will get this :master: from me, if they can build an instrument out of a tomato.

Hey, but I must admit I had some mixed emotion watching this, 'cause there's so many poeple in this world suffering from hunger.

tjcurtin1
November 3rd, 2008, 09:38 PM
Jimi, this info came with the link when it was sent to me:

Ranger Rick interviewed them: Most veggies sound better fresh; all kinds of music; many of the leftover scraps go into making veggie soup; after a concert, they serve it to the audience. The give away some of their instuments then, too. "Are you all vegetarians?" "No. (So...some are???) We get this question a lot, though."

Jimi75
November 4th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Jimi, this info came with the link when it was sent to me:

Ranger Rick interviewed them: Most veggies sound better fresh; all kinds of music; many of the leftover scraps go into making veggie soup; after a concert, they serve it to the audience. The give away some of their instuments then, too. "Are you all vegetarians?" "No. (So...some are???) We get this question a lot, though."

Thanks TJ!
:rotflmao: