PDA

View Full Version : Misc guitar parts

dan P
November 1st, 2008, 08:11 AM
Complete pickguard assy including pups for classic vibes 50's...85.00 ....Older early 90s squier maple strat neck,very good shape 60.00... I put over 400 hours tanning this neck in our Zenon chamber here at work, shes almost black ! Well not quite that dark, but with a lacquer spray she would look cool as hell... Set of lace hot golds, 6 k bridge, cream colored. Very little use, nothing wrong with them, installed in black three ply eight hole guard with 250k american pots and 5 way american switch . 125.00..... Pics of all at request and shipping will be from Olathe Kansas USA....paypal or mo.....

ShortBuSX
November 1st, 2008, 10:12 AM
Dibs on that MIM body...all I need is some pics and the money is sent.

ShortBuSX
November 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM
Given time to think about it...I'll take that JV trem too.:AOK:

dan P
November 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Please send me an email and I will shoot you pics, should have said to PM me in the ad, sorry, for the delay..... Dan ........ Pics have been sent your way

WackyT
November 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM
Email sent for Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster.:AOK:

Paid via Paypal.

dan P
November 1st, 2008, 04:13 PM
Thank you Tim......!

ShortBuSX
November 3rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Paypal sent, sorry for the delay. :thwap:

dan P
November 4th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Will get this this out friday at the latest, thank you! Still looking for the right box,want to pack well, Dan , also tracking # will be send when ups'ed.....

ShortBuSX
November 4th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Dan, take your time...this is a project thats going to take some time for me, such as picking out(and paying for) a neck and whatnot.
If it takes you til next Friday to find the "right" box...Im alright with that...just take your time, no pressure.

:AOK:

dan P
November 4th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Found a good box and will work packing her up tonight, Im going to toss in all the extra hardware I have for her including a fender F stamped back plate, thank you, she should be mailed this week, as I said earlier, when upsed -tracking # will be sent to you....Dan

ShortBuSX
November 5th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Hey Dan, can I see pics of that neck youve got for sale too?

dan P
November 5th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Sure, just checked the forum, and seen the message, if you dont mind, I will get them to you tomorrow afternoon, been a long day here...Dan

WackyT
November 7th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Got the boost pedal today, Dan. Works great, and just what the Crate amp needed. Thanks.:AOK:

ShortBuSX
November 14th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Dan, the body and trem arrived on Wed...looks and feels great, packed very well!:AOK:
Its got a slight tiny lil neck pocket crack on the bottom horn, but for $110 and it being on the underside...I can live with it!
Thanks for everything Dan:AOK:

dan P
November 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM
You have a lot better eyes than me......thank you, ShortbuSX !