PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Stratocaster

dan P
November 1st, 2008, 08:28 AM
Guys, I selling this stuff to fund another gretsch guitar purchase, I made the mistake of trading off my duo-jet and really want to replace it....so...rather than spend money...The 50th deluxe is really like new, very little playing time, mostly been in the closet, completely stock, two tone tobacco-burst body, s-1 switching, scn pups, 50th anni. emblem on pickguard and 50th tweed case....maple neck, locking tuners, gold hardware...1100 shipped to your door CON US.....paypal is fine on everything...why spend 1200 on a new deluxe when this gal is out there, the value has been climbing on these....Dan

just strum
November 1st, 2008, 08:55 AM
Guys, I selling this stuff to fund another gretsch guitar purchase, I made the mistake of trading off my duo-jet and really want to replace it....so...rather than spend money...The 50th deluxe is really like new, very little playing time, mostly been in the closet, completely stock, two tone tobacco-burst body, s-1 switching, scn pups, 50th anni. emblem on pickguard and 50th tweed case....maple neck, locking tuners, gold hardware...1100 shipped to your door CON US.....paypal is fine on everything...why spend 1200 on a new deluxe when this gal is out there, the value has been climbing on these....Dan

Dan,

Can you post pics of this one. I'm not interested, but I will flash it around to see if someone I know might have an interest. I'm also going to PM you.