PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin radio

ShortBuSX
November 3rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Yep, Sirius added a Led Zeppelin channel #12, formerly known as "the Bridge"...I think that was the Bruce Springsteen channel, I dunno.
If youre listening online, its under the "Pop" category and its still titled "the Bridge", #12 is all thats important.

Enjoy:AOK:

Andy
November 4th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I love zepp but I don't think I could handle a non-stop zep channel!

hagarfreak33
November 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I think Sirius needs to stop adding the all 1 artist channels and start adding channels that play NEW music from classic artists.The classic rock channels are great but they are missing something.

ShortBuSX
November 5th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I love zepp but I don't think I could handle a non-stop zep channel!

Yeah, my hair bout caught on fire the second day I listened to it...so I know what you mean.

I think Sirius needs to stop adding the all 1 artist channels and start adding channels that play NEW music from classic artists.The classic rock channels are great but they are missing something.

I agree with you to some extent about the classic rock chanels...and up until now they havent had an artist channel that I could appreciate, but I am seeing a pattern, these artist channels arent meant to be featured forever, it seems as if 6 months is the shelf life and then they move on to another, so its not like they keep adding artists, theyre just replacing artists channels with artist channels.

I think they could clean up theyre classic rock library...I mean who REALLY wants to hear Hocus Pocus, again??? And why so much Billy Squier???

hagarfreak33
November 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I agree the temporary artist channels are cool-the AC/dc one is cool and just around long enough to promote the new cd-but the Bruce channel has run its course-And the all Elvis channel(well i kinda like that one too)come to think of it i like Margaritaville and the Frank Sinatra channels too

ok i seem to have changed my opinion-I like the all artist channels!:thwap:

Bring on the KISS -Van Halen-Eric Clapton channels!:AOK: