PDA

View Full Version : The entire gig for you

Jimi75
November 10th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Just for those who are interested in having a complete blues gig by my band Jimmy Steeltown.

http://www.box.net/shared/c5myijz3sb#Jimmy_Steeltown_Live___Directo

Thanks for downloading and having a listen.

Jimi

oldguy
November 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Wow! Thanks, Jimi! I'll have to work on downloading a few at a time, but I'll definitely have a listen. :AOK:

warren0728
November 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM
downloading them now! :beer:

sunvalleylaw
November 11th, 2008, 07:30 AM
I have about half downloading now, and will finish later. Thanks a lot Jimi! I look forward to enjoying the music!

warren0728
November 11th, 2008, 09:59 AM
listened to the entire set this morning....great stuff jimi!! :bravo: :beer:

thanks for posting!

stingx
December 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Really diggin' You Upset Me Baby! This is just really good stuff, jimi :AOK: :AOK:

M29
December 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Oh man Jimi, I missed this thread. I just downloaded them. Listening to Falling right now. Great sound! Just curious, what pickups are you using in this song?

Blaze
December 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Yes!!! Mr.Jimi , i listened to 6 tunes for now ,it s sound realy good ,
Deine Leistung hat die Gitarre ist ausgezeichnet..Your band is awesome, i d like to hear some organ Korg Cx3 or Bx3 style in the background ..Just a personnal taste or suggestion..

Great stuff :bravo:

Blazes

street music
December 7th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Good job Jimi, I have downloaded a few of them.

Jimi75
December 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Oh man Jimi, I missed this thread. I just downloaded them. Listening to Falling right now. Great sound! Just curious, what pickups are you using in this song?

I used a set of Fender CS Texas Specials.

M29
December 7th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks Jimi, I am looking to change my vintage reissues and from what I have heard around here the Texas Specials are the way to go.

Have been listening to the other songs you posted. Very enjoyable. Nice sound and playing. Ser gut or something like that:D

M29

Jimi75
December 10th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Thanks Jimi, I am looking to change my vintage reissues and from what I have heard around here the Texas Specials are the way to go.

Have been listening to the other songs you posted. Very enjoyable. Nice sound and playing. Ser gut or something like that:D

M29

Thank you my friend!