PDA

View Full Version : Digitech Hot Head

Blaze
November 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM
I d like to have comments from the Digitech Hot Head owners about this pedal.

Thanks !

Blazes:dude:

Robert
November 11th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I had one, and I liked it. I should have kept it. It's inexpensive but sounds hot! Like a DS-1, but I find the Hot Head more versatile. I have some video demo on www.dolphinstreet.com

Blaze
November 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Went to look at your clip Robert ,it seems to sound pretty good to me and to roll up or down the guitar volume change the tone in a nice way ..

vccJlhm4PYE

I have one at home for few days , i ll try it pretty soon ..

Thanks

Blazes:AOK:

Andy
November 12th, 2008, 07:53 PM
cool ! did I hear some Ritchie Blackmoore riffage going on there?It has the tone for it

Robert
November 12th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Blackmore? I dunno, anything is possible I guess!

Here's one more:

Tone2TheBone
November 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I had one for about a couple of days. It was a really good sounding distortion pedal and very adjustable with both bass and treble knobs instead of just a tone knob.

philgrayser@yahoo.co.uk
November 13th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Hi i have a hot head distortion pedal. It is a very versitile pedal with good controll from the 4 buttons on it (Level, low, high and gain) and it is a solid wee pedal that is well built.It has a wide range of distorted sounds and is quite a 'bright' sounding pedal. This pedal would be best suited to a thrash metal band or maybee punk. Sounds better for solos than chord playing which sounds a bit jangly like a 12 string!!
What i dont like about it is it sounds 'harsh' compared to the distortion on my Marshall DFX amp which has a nice 'warmer crisp' sound to it which i am starting to prefere and use more than the pedal.Hope this helps cheers.