PDA

View Full Version : My no.1

M29
June 14th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Hello,

Well...here goes... This is my first time recording and playing a lead in public. It is done through the sound card with my daughters casio's drum track and it appears like it does not matter what guitar you use as they all seem to sound the same through wires. I did this by acident, it just happen to get as good as it did, which is not saying much. Someday I will record with a mike.

You guys or gals give it to me straight now...don't hold nutin back...I can take it, really I can........ http://webpages.charter.net/tankm4/myno1.mp3

:eek: M29

Katastrophe
June 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
One thing that impresses me about our group is that so far, the posted tracks, from beginner to pro, all have the common thread of melody.

Great job, M29, and brother, you have nothing to cringe about! Keep 'em coming!:DR

aeolian
June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
M29, your playing is downright, eh, how do I put it..

TASTY!

Let's hear some more.

aeolian

Spudman
June 14th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Cool M29. I really enjoyed that. Keep it up.:)

Robert
June 14th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah, that is very melodic, great job! Nice bends.

M29
June 14th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Hello All,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I was thinking of doing something with the Grand Funk song Heartbreaker. I was goofin around with the rhythm the other day and it felt pretty good. Kind of a simple song but it felt fun. I want to experiment with miking too. Going hardline into the computer just don't get it.

Thanks again guys, I needed the boost.

M29:DR

Tim
June 15th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Good job there M29. I have been very busy lately and just got the time to listen to your first attempt. Not bad at all. Keep it up.

jpfeifer
June 15th, 2006, 09:11 AM
M29,

Good job on the song. There's so much that goes into a recording. Half of the battle is just figuring out all the technology the first time. You did a great job on the performance and the tone is nice. Keep it up.

-- Jim

F4DPhantomII
June 15th, 2006, 05:14 PM
M29 I listened and you did great on that recording.We want more.You are my Guitar Hero.

Justaguyin_nc
June 15th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Glad you can take it M29... cause... it's a Nice one m29! keep them comming....