PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

Justaguyin_nc
October 30th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the site, I think I found this through Robert's site, which I found searching for information on the VOX amps. One thing led to another and I still haven't purchased that darn amp yet because I been to busy buying the Squier51 and Bad Monkey! LOL, with very good video clips and soundbites from Robert I had no choice but to buy them.

Personally I just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so. I finally have time to ask questions, listen and learn. Hopefully this forum will help in that respect.

I like my Fender MIM 60's Strat and this new Squier51 mainly and play them through an old Harmony H410 tube amp and recently a Roland MicroCube which to my poor ears sounds wonderful. I enjoy All types of the Blues including the old delta blues, Jazz, Funk and old time Rock and Roll.
I have a bunch of toys for this stuff and looks like I am still getting more to find the sound I want and want and want lol...
anyways.. hello all and I hope to maybe add a bit of input along with the learning I am sure to receive here.

Robert
October 30th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Hey man, great to see you here! It is way cool to hear I inspire people to buy the gear I have. Good thing the stuff is cheap. This board is getting to be a cool place. Keep adding your input!

tremoloman
November 3rd, 2005, 05:49 AM
Welcome! You will find this board is friendly and nice, unlike some other guitar forums that are run like a dictator. :)

tot_Ou_tard
March 28th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the site, I think I found this through Robert's site, which I found searching for information on the VOX amps. One thing led to another and I still haven't purchased that darn amp yet because I been to busy buying the Squier51 and Bad Monkey! LOL, with very good video clips and soundbites from Robert I had no choice but to buy them.

Personally I just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so. I finally have time to ask questions, listen and learn. Hopefully this forum will help in that respect.

I like my Fender MIM 60's Strat and this new Squier51 mainly and play them through an old Harmony H410 tube amp and recently a Roland MicroCube which to my poor ears sounds wonderful. I enjoy All types of the Blues including the old delta blues, Jazz, Funk and old time Rock and Roll.
I have a bunch of toys for this stuff and looks like I am still getting more to find the sound I want and want and want lol...
anyways.. hello all and I hope to maybe add a bit of input along with the learning I am sure to receive here.

Hey Justa, I was just digging around in the archives & you sound like me. I've *always* wanted to play music & now I am happy that I am finally doing it.

ZoSo65
March 28th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Hello Justaguyin_NC, Welcome to The Fret!!

...just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so...

I hear that!