PDA

View Full Version : Exams

pes_laul
November 20th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Today me and Aaron took exams:puke: the first day wasn't so bad all I had was Algebra and Aaron had his smart people classes but tomorrow I have History which is fine then I have spanish which I know Im gonna fail.

wish us luck:D

just strum
November 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Pes, good luck young dude.

Aaron takes smart classes, starting to put a cleared picture on the Jonas Brothers thing.

It is Aaron that belongs to their fan club, correct?

pes_laul
November 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Pes, good luck young dude.

Aaron takes smart classes, starting to put a cleared picture on the Jonas Brothers thing.

It is Aaron that belongs to their fan club, correct?
yup and to think he's trying get our band to learn a jonas brothers cover! (not happening lol) though you can't really diss on the guy because that is one of the smartest people I've ever met. and to think he's only been playing guitar for about a year and he's catching up to me.

warren0728
November 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM
exam taking mojo is on its way kris and aaron! :pancake:

Childbride
November 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
then I have spanish which I know Im gonna fail.

wish us luck:D

ummm...

oso. burrito. bonita. taco. chupa mi... rojo...

dame tu...

o wait, i get in trouble when i play this game. :rotflmao:

good luck, pes. just think. a couple of tests between you and freedom. :D :D :D

pes_laul
November 20th, 2008, 09:44 PM
ummm...

dame tu...

the funny thing is I can actually speak pretty fluid spaish to a point ubt all this conjugating verbs and spelling and all the weird punctuations is what fails my tests

and the fact that my teacher swears and yells at me because I told her I couldnt breathe due to lung injury and she wrote me a detention for making excuses. I was PO'd

just strum
November 20th, 2008, 09:45 PM
ummm...

dame tu...

Wow, you know Texan and Spanish!!! Come on up to Cleveland and we'll teach you English without the accent.:poke:

evenkeel
November 20th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Good luck.

Most important thing: Cervesa por favor

Followed by: donde esta el bano. :D

Childbride
November 20th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Wow, you know Texan and Spanish!!! Come on up to Cleveland and we'll reach you English without the accent.:poke:

a) i know just enough spanish to get me in serious trouble. the spanish version of 'take me to bed or lose me forever' from top gun. a translation of what the contractors use to say when my friends and i used to walk the neighborhood in high school. etc.

b) i've been to ohio, dude. several times. and you trying to pull that no accent c#$^ on me does not fly. :poke: :poke: :poke:

i will live with Wing's compromise. we are what we are. and if you want to hear an accent, i can cook it. :D

luvmyshiner
November 20th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Heh, heh, I get to punish my students with their finals two weeks after Thanksgiving. Here is an actual question from their final exam, we'll see if any of them are smart enough to find it:

One night you get extremely tanked at "The Crying Shame", and wake up the next morning to discover that you and "Keith the one-legged bartender" flew to Vegas in a rage of drunken passion and lust and got married. You look over at him and think "Hmmm, what the hell, I'll tap it one more time for the road". Can you still get an annulment in Texas?

a. Yes

b. No

Explain why or why not.

bigoldron
November 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM
About the only spanish I know is "Taco Bell", so I can't help much other than to wish you luck. Tell Aaron he needs to learn about some real rock and roll by listening to Air Supply and Bread. :whatever:

Kick butt on those tests, young man! :dude:

just strum
November 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM
b) i've been to ohio, dude. several times. and you trying to pull that no accent c#$^ on me does not fly. :poke: :poke: :poke:

You must have been in the southern part where they talk funny. As my daughter told me, they use voice tapes of Clevelander's when training news anchor people.

What can I say, we are accent free.:poke: :poke: :poke:

Remember, we've talked on the phone, we know who has the accent.:poke:

Katastrophe
November 21st, 2008, 08:56 AM
Heh, heh, I get to punish my students with their finals two weeks after Thanksgiving. Here is an actual question from their final exam, we'll see if any of them are smart enough to find it:

One night you get extremely tanked at "The Crying Shame", and wake up the next morning to discover that you and "Keith the one-legged bartender" flew to Vegas in a rage of drunken passion and lust and got married. You look over at him and think "Hmmm, what the hell, I'll tap it one more time for the road". Can you still get an annulment in Texas?

a. Yes

b. No

Explain why or why not.

The answer is "a". The person that married "Keith" did so drunk. Therefore, the person lacked the capacity to intelligently consent to marriage. Whether or not the new spouse decided to get some one-legged lovin' prior to hitting the road, in this case, is irrelevant.

Of course, it is possible that in applying for the annulment that the case will land on the docket of an ol' school Texas judge who will first laugh his arse off, then deny the annulment out of a twisted sense of humor.

What do I win?

Jimi75
November 21st, 2008, 08:57 AM
GOOD LUCK! Everything will turn out fine! :AOK:

sumitomo
November 21st, 2008, 09:17 AM
Pes remember it's Arron and I.My wife always corrects me on that and tells me how are you gunna learn spanish when you cant speak english.I learn spanish alot from watching T.V. and writting down words that are used over and over alot,this has also helped with verbs and present and past.Sumi:D

Tone2TheBone
November 21st, 2008, 09:28 AM
the funny thing is I can actually speak pretty fluid spaish to a point ubt all this conjugating verbs and spelling and all the weird punctuations is what fails my tests...

"Conjugating verbs" boy that rings a bell...and not the Taco kind. My daughter took 2 years of it and I remember her complaining about conjugating the verbs.

sunvalleylaw
November 21st, 2008, 10:21 AM
Conjugating verbs, hmm fun stuff. Give it your best Kris! You won't regret doing your best later on.

BTW, do they teach diagramming sentences anymore?

pes_laul
November 21st, 2008, 03:28 PM
well today I took three exams:

history, english, and spanish

I did okay on my history not my best but I got like a 75%

I got a 100% on my english :dude:

and I got a 68% on my spanish:thwap:

I don't know what exams aaron took but I can bet they were better then mine :thwap:

pes_laul
November 21st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Conjugating verbs, hmm fun stuff. Give it your best Kris! You won't regret doing your best later on.

BTW, do they teach diagramming sentences anymore?
I learned that stuff in the 4th and 5th grade

Childbride
November 21st, 2008, 08:10 PM
You must have been in the southern part where they talk funny. As my daughter told me, they use voice tapes of Clevelander's when training news anchor people.

What can I say, we are accent free.:poke: :poke: :poke:

Remember, we've talked on the phone, we know who has the accent.:poke:

this, coming from the man with an avatar that has an accent.

who are you going to believe, folks?!? :D :D :D :poke:

just strum
November 21st, 2008, 08:37 PM
Pes remember it's Arron and I.My wife always corrects me on that and tells me how are you gunna learn spanish when you cant speak english.I learn spanish alot from watching T.V. and writting down words that are used over and over alot,this has also helped with verbs and present and past.Sumi:D

We know why you watch the Spanish station and it has nothing to do with learning Spanish.

sumitomo
November 21st, 2008, 09:04 PM
At night my wife watches her novelas(soap operas)She is from South America and that is where my daughter and I are going without our translater (momma)and they do not speak english there.Were going there to build a house,so you should come down and visit Strum,I'll even get some toliet paper for ya and have it roll over the top.Sumi:D

Katastrophe
November 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM
this, coming from the man with an avatar that has an accent.

who are you going to believe, folks?!? :D :D :D :poke:

I got your back on this one, CB. It is the Texan's voice that sounds like a pure melody. It's the rest of the world that talks funny.;) :D

BTW, I guess I got Shiner's question wrong, or, I got it right and he doesn't want to reveal a test question answer in a public forum.:confused:

Childbride
November 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM
I got your back on this one, CB. It is the Texan's voice that sounds like a pure melody. It's the rest of the world that talks funny.;) :D

BTW, I guess I got Shiner's question wrong, or, I got it right and he doesn't want to reveal a test question answer in a public forum.:confused:

buddy, i have your back, texan to texan.

but the question is rigged.

you can get an annulment up to the point you roll over in the morning and tap him one more time. then you are sober, and have consummated the relationship. keith wins, you are both married and must go through divorce proceedings.

lesson learned. sneak out the door before you have second thoughts. :rotflmao:

Katastrophe
November 21st, 2008, 10:43 PM
My lesson learned: Never answer a test question written by a guy willing to shove a guitar up his nose, and post pictures of naked ancient dudes on tractors.:D

I knew there had to be a twist in that question somewhere... :thwap:

It's a good thing that I'm not an attorney!:D