PDA

View Full Version : i'm phazed and confused!!

warren0728
November 29th, 2008, 02:08 PM
well i got a nice surprise a few minutes ago....the postman delivered my phaser pedal from dvm! i didn't expect it for a couple of more days!!

i haven't had much time to mess with it (i'm "preparing" for the gator vs. seminole football game) but i did throw a battery in and i tell you the build quality on this thing is great (inside and out)....it's like a work of art inside and the finish on it is superb!

plugged it in through both my super champ xd and my peavey classic 20 using my prs se soapbar ll....i really like the pedal....got some very cool sounds out of it quickly! i'll play with it more over the next couple of days but i already know i am a happy camper!

this is my first dvm pedal and it probably won't be my last! thanks dvm for a great pedal!

duhvoodooman
November 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Excellent! Glad it arrive quickly & safely! ENJOY!!!! :rockon: :dude: :rockon:

Katastrophe
November 29th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Awesome, Warren, congrats!

Clips, please.:D

Robert
November 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Need clips, or else shut up already. :) :D

Blaze
November 29th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Good for you Warren , lets hear it ..

Blazes:AOK:

just strum
November 29th, 2008, 03:14 PM
HNTD

Happy New Toy Day!!!!!!

bigoldron
November 29th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Glad you got the pedal early! I know she's gonna work real nice. Now if my Criminoles will come on and beat those nasty swamp lizards.. :saw: :punch:

Looks like they're playing the swamp...

warren0728
November 29th, 2008, 04:18 PM
i don't have any mics to do a clip....and recording direct using the pedal wouldn't do it justice (at least ii don't think it would)

might have to get a mic....

warren0728
November 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Now if my Criminoles will come on and beat those nasty swamp lizards.. :saw: :punch:

Looks like they're playing the swamp...

don't hold your breath.... :poke: :beer:

sunvalleylaw
November 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Need clips, or else shut up already. :) :D

i don't have any mics to do a clip....and recording direct using the pedal wouldn't do it justice (at least ii don't think it would)

might have to get a mic....

No Excuses!!! But the same goes for Gil and the Set to Stun version. I am certain you have a vid camera, and I know your Mac skills will allow you to upload a vid. Come on now, get crack-a-lackin'! No pressure though. ;) :rotflmao: I am glad you are enjoying your new pedal!

Algonquin
November 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Congrats Warren!
Use it in good health :AOK:

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Ask Santa for a decent USB microphone for Xmas. There are many available now that sound great and are very inexpensive.

warren0728
November 30th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Ask Santa for a decent USB microphone for Xmas. There are many available now that sound great and are very inexpensive.
i was thinking about that.... :whatever:

bigoldron
November 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
don't hold your breath.... :poke: :beer:

Good thing I didn't, else I'd be dead (like FSU's offense). :whatever:

Oh well, at least Tech beat GA! :bravo: