SuperSwede
November 30th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Looks like a lot of fun!

sunvalleylaw
November 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Let's do it!

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I just downloaded it. Looks pretty interesting. I'd love to form a kick *** internet band. I actually believe this is how it will be going forward anyway.

Can we sticky this please?

Robert
November 30th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Very interesting. We need to try it guys.

Sticky in effect.

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Very interesting. We need to try it guys.

Sticky in effect.

Thanks, Robert. I am game later this evening after I put the baby to sleep.

sunvalleylaw
November 30th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I downloaded and installed the software, and it seems to be running fine. I would love to try it sometime. I may not be able to today, unless it is later this evening, 'cause we have all the tree decorating stuff out and the tree half decorated. My wife would likely chop down MY christmas tree if I ditched out of helping the kids decorate to play guitar, until after the kids are in bed. ;-)

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 02:35 PM
You can all look for me as petegnj. Would love to try this quickly with someone.

Spudman
November 30th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Maye we can come up with a regular meeting time to get started on this. We could pick 2 or 3 times and put them on a schedule and then we'll know to log in at that time.

We could start with Wednesdays and Thursdays. What time would be best for everyone?

M29
November 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
What do I download? eJamming Audio?

M

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Been playing with this with some nice folks for about an hour now. What an abortion. I don't know how good this is gonna work out, especially if you live more than a block away. Make sure you have a good soundcard or a Podxt, Toneport, etc. If not try to install ASIO4ALL to help with latency. Also, for backing tracks, the app is picky. Use Winamp to convert your mp3 or exiting audio to 48, 16bit stereo. That's all it will take. It doesn't do normal 41,000k. Stupid.

stingx
November 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Has anyone else farted around with this app? I played with it a bit more. Lemme reiterate...unless you have some serious, and I mean serious as in T-3, bandwidth then forget about more than 3 people at a time. In fact, if you are on two separate coasts two may be all you'll be able to work with and the latency will piss you off in short time. I'll leave this on the hard drive a while longer in case some found some magical settings to make this work decently. I'm not holding my breath. Oh, and just for the record I get 18mb downloads and 7mb uploads on my provider. If that isn't fast enough then oh well.

Ch0jin
December 1st, 2008, 01:01 AM
Oh, and just for the record I get 18mb downloads and 7mb uploads on my provider.

Jeez man, when are you going to get broadband?

(jokes)

stingx
December 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Wow, no one else have any luck with this? I'm curious if this works well for anyone else.

sunvalleylaw
December 2nd, 2008, 11:49 PM
I would love to try it but am crazy busy right now. I was a bit discouraged by your results but will come back to try it at some point.

Jipes
January 14th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Very interesting app I will download it and give it a try next week this week I'm too busy (two gigs)

Robert
April 13th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Did anyone try this yet?

Someone else (was it Lev?) mentioned some similar software too I thought?

Maybe we need to unstick this - it's getting old.