PDA

View Full Version : Don Dokken Gets Stupid

marnold
December 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
I don't know if you saw this clip, but there's some Interweb show out of Chicago that was interviewing Sebastian Bach when Don Dokken walks in and proceeds to rip on George Lynch, the current version of Skid Row, and a bunch of other crap. So apparently I shouldn't hold my breath for that Dokken reunion :)

VD-t_WJJ4Qk

Robert
December 3rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
That quickly got boring...

Tone2TheBone
December 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
Anyone that dumps on the mighty George Lynch is a sorry #$&*e of $@*t. Just frikken' walk out that door Don.

:)

sunvalleylaw
December 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM
Not even going to watch. Why does any one musician/athlete/etc. need to dump on another? I was really uncomfortable for instance with Greg Lemond dumping on Armstrong. It is just not right and does nothing to further their cause (whatever it may be) in my mind.

sumitomo
December 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Dang Metal Heads *****,*****,***** :rotflamo: Sumi:D

peachhead
December 3rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Not even going to watch. Why does any one musician/athlete/etc. need to dump on another? I was really uncomfortable for instance with Greg Lemond dumping on Armstrong. It is just not right and does nothing to further their cause (whatever it may be) in my mind.

I agree- doesn't matter what you think privately, there's no need to dump on someone else publicly unless you are just out for the publicity.
Like I was always told, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Kazz
December 3rd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Don is a joke these days but the guys at 3GP rock...they have Tesla on frequently :-)

marnold
December 3rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
The thing that gets me about this is that I'd love to see a reunion of the classic line-up before they all succumb to hip injuries. The more I hear, the more it seems that the problem is Don. Thus I'm unlikely to get the chance. Of course, if the Eagles could reunite . . .

Spudman
December 3rd, 2008, 10:33 PM
Don has always been a problem. It's ever ending with him. I know promoters that will NEVER work with him again. I'm surprised he can even gig any more. Everyone has about had it with his B.S.

I care so little about him I'm surprised that I even watched this. What's wrong with me? :confused: Oh, because Sebastian was on it. That's right.

Andy
December 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
don's voice was shot by the end of the 80's , I figure a reunion wouldn't be so good for him.