PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Brits?

Robert
December 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM
On this forum, we've got plenty of Canucks, USA dudes and dudettes, some Down Under mates, a few SuperSwedes, etc, but where are the Brits? We have some good Irish blood on here, but we don't get many UK steel benders here lately. What's up with that?

sumitomo
December 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Strum just recuited one!Sumi:D

Katastrophe
December 5th, 2008, 02:37 PM
They are transfixed by the pic of Keeley Hazell that Strum posted recently (the new girl with the "England" tank top on), and cannot post.

They'll be along eventually.:D

Glacies
December 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
We (the US) kicked their asses in WWII, we can do it again! BRING IT ON!! :)

(movie quote, not being serious)

sumitomo
December 5th, 2008, 03:00 PM
They are transfixed by the pic of Keeley Hazell that Strum posted recently (the new girl with the "England" tank top on), and cannot post.

They'll be along eventually.:D

Hey Kat how come she can't post?She looks like she can play a mean guitar.Sumi:D

Katastrophe
December 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Hey Kat how come she can't post?She looks like she can play a mean guitar.Sumi:D

Oh, she can post anytime she wants... I was saying that our current and potential British Fretters are so proud of such a fine example of British genetics that they are too stunned to post.;) :D

Spudman
December 5th, 2008, 05:48 PM
On this forum, we've got plenty of Canucks, USA dudes and dudettes, some Down Under mates, a few SuperSwedes, etc, but where are the Brits? What's up with that?
Probably sold their computers to pay for dental care.

just strum
December 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM

:rotflmao:

tjcurtin1
December 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM

Ummm.... I thought we were on the same side for that event....!:poke:

just strum
December 6th, 2008, 04:58 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/keeley_hazell_britain.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/austin-powers-cocktail-glass-490007.jpg

Spudman
December 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Did you run out of the blue pills Strum?

thearabianmage
December 7th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I think it's because most Brits are too busy getting drunk down the local than playing on their computers that they've sold to pay for dental care :D

Either that or they're too busy playing their guitars ;)

Me? I'm too busy getting drunk and rejected by chicks. . . :rotflmao:

Mr Grumpy
December 7th, 2008, 02:34 PM
well hopefully Im back around these parts. I split from the wife (her choice....) a couple months back and been sorting out new place to stay, all the associated business and emotional wrangling. Im back now and feeling better and ready to press on. Had to sell my PC AND my bass guitar/amp (though my teeth are just fine) in order to buy furniture. Now have a laptop and joined the land of the online guitarist again. Havent played for weeks and weeks, also broke a bone in my right hand within days of moving into my new apartment (trapped in a self closing door-must remove hand from frame) which hasnt helped.

So there we have it - another p*ssed up brit with a shane mcgowan smile checking in. Down to 3 guitars and a peavey nanovalve amp and pod2.

Robert
December 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ah, that sucks, Grumpy. I feel for ya.

tot_Ou_tard
December 7th, 2008, 09:39 PM

You've never been to Britain.

Do you know how many pints a computer will buy?!?!?

No true Brit will choose dental care over PINTS.

sumitomo
December 8th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Yea ya dont need dental care when ya drink a bunch of pints mouth off to some ploke and get your teeth knocked out.Sumi:D

tjcurtin1
December 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Yea ya dont need dental care when ya drink a bunch of pints mouth off to some ploke and get your teeth knocked out.Sumi:D

That's 'teef', mate!

markb
December 8th, 2008, 07:57 PM
That's 'teef', mate!

'Ampsteads is what I think you mean :)

Ch0jin
December 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM

LOL! What war were you watching?