PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Line 6 Pocket Pod Owners

GREENMACHINE
December 5th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Hey guys,
I'm looking at getting the Line 6 Pocket Pod, but I am unsure of the sound quality I will get out of it through my hybrid Randall amp. Could someone here record a clip for me with the Pocket Pod going directly into their amp so I can hear what it sounds like.

Many thanks,
Cav:D

Blaze
December 6th, 2008, 09:07 AM
gqNoB5vnjJI

OL-wZPbwbTc&feature

GREENMACHINE
December 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Hey Blazes,
Thanks man, I have looked at these before, but I don't know for sure whether they're plugged in through the computer then out into the video camera or something.

Some people in their reviews said it sound digital, but I was just wondering how digital.

Thanks though,
Cav

Monkus
April 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM
they're wonderful. i've had one since Christmas and it sounds great. great for practise and i've recorded 2-3 tracks with it. for 99 bucks its a steal. :AOK:

GREENMACHINE
April 10th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hey Monkus,
Yeah, I got one for Christman, and yeah they sound wicked!!!! The have a crystal clear recording sound too.

I'm so pleased I have one!

Plank_Spanker
April 12th, 2009, 12:37 PM
My wife bought me one for my birthday in January. I use it to play through headphones out in the living room. I think it sounds great.

GREENMACHINE
April 21st, 2009, 09:41 PM
Hey Plank,
Yeah, they sound best through headphone or using the direct line out.... well I think it does. They sound best through an amp in the effects loop, not so muddy sounding then.

Cheers,
Cav