PDA

View Full Version : FS: Norton Internet Security 2009 OEM

duhvoodooman
December 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I just bought a 5-pack of Norton Internet Security 2009 OEM edition, but only need 4 of the 5 included. My 2008 versions just expired last month and this was the cheapest way to renew. Everybody has their own opinions on security software, so please--don't post yours here.

I'll just say that I am a decade long Symantec customer and have had generally excellent experiences with the various Norton products (Antivirus, Internet Security, Utilities, System Works, Ghost, Partition Magic, etc.) over the years, which is why I stick with them year after year. For those of you not familiar with Norton Internet Security, it is a "suite" of security products including antivirus, antispyware, antiphishing, antispam, a personal firewall, and several other features. This is a full, stand-alone version, NOT an upgrade version!

I installed this 2009 version on all four of my home computers (mine, wife's, son's, and the web server) last night and I really like this version. Several nice improvements over the 2008. Seems quite a bit faster, too.

Anyway, I have one left over and it's yours for $20 including shipping to the ConUS. To Canada may run a bit more. PM me if interested. Here's a pic of what you get--the CD is inside:

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/74493ae08107c9a.jpg

just strum
December 6th, 2008, 02:36 PM
PM'd

Robert
December 6th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Somebody's saving hard for a Rebel 20....

:D

duhvoodooman
December 6th, 2008, 02:46 PM
SOLD to Strummy! :AOK: Thanks, dude!

Robert: Every little bit helps.... ;)

just strum
December 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Robert, $20 Norton software is code for "I'll sell you the Tele for $20" I was fortunate to be the first one to pick up on it.

Robert
December 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Now that's a good deal, Strum!

duhvoodooman
December 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Robert, $20 Norton software is code for "I'll sell you the Tele for $20" I was fortunate to be the first one to pick up on it.
Candy-apple red goes great with black! :dude: