PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

stratoman1954
December 8th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Hi all. Stratoman1954 here just a little intro. to get to know each other.
As you can tell I love Strats. 1 American Vintage 62, 2 MIM (Deluxe super and a Fat Strat) 2 MIC Fender Showmaster and a Squire Jason Ellis Sig. I have an SX SST57 and a SJM62on there way as we type and read. I also own 3 Ibanez, 1 Epiphone (Ace Frehley sig) And a Yamaha acoustic. I play through a bunch of stuff mostly into a Fender SS Chorus, But I also own a Carvin x60b running into a Laney 4x12, and a newer Fender "the Twin". I also own a small Electar tuber, I can't remember the wattage.
I like to write and record my own stuff (recorder is on the fritz but will be back in operation soon..........I hope)I also like to fart around with making my own effects pedals and modding my gear. So this forum should be a great source of info and entertainment. I look forward to the banter
Till then

Robert
December 8th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hi stratoman! I love strats too - just got a Suhr "strat copy" :) myself...

I have an SX SST62 too.

Welcome to our place!

Spudman
December 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Howdy and welcome Stratoman.:wave:

Strat lover here as well.

warren0728
December 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
welcome stratoman1954....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake:

note: this welcome copyrighted 2008...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

sunvalleylaw
December 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hi Stratoman! Another strat lover here. You will find plenty of company, but also info on lots of other GAS inducing guitars and gear. Have fun!

Brian Krashpad
December 10th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Welcome Stratoman! I'm more a Tele/LP guy myself, but everyone should have at least 1 Strat. In my case I make do with a nice inexpensive Peavey USA Predator.

tot_Ou_tard
December 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM
What's a Strat?

...someday I'll get one. Welcome!

oldguy
December 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Welcome to TheFret! Glad you joined us here. I have Strats and I like 'em.:D

just strum
December 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome. Just where abouts on the Eastern shore are you located? Erie, Buffalo? One of those places that gets just a tad of snow.

LagrangeCalvert
December 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome Stratoman! I'm more a Tele/LP guy myself, but everyone should have at least 1 Strat. In my case I make do with a nice inexpensive Peavey USA Predator.

+1 to the pred. gots mine for 2 dollars at a yard sale.....

welcome dude :dude: .... I just want to let you know 60% of the time this forum works all the time! :thwap:

SuperSwede
December 11th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome! :)

duhvoodooman
December 22nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Stratoman. Strats is good--I has two! :AOK: :rockon:

just strum
December 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
He posted on 12/8 and never returned. I better go shower.