PDA

View Full Version : This years talent show

pes_laul
December 10th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Hey all,

Well this years talent show is coming up soon. Auditions are monday. Well instead of just doing a guitar instrumental I'm having my band audition. The cool thing is were gonna play a song we wrote and for tons of dramatic effect were gonna cut it a little short and I'm gonna go to the piano and play the rest by myself in a little piano part.

I'll keep ya updated.

M29
December 10th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Oh man that sounds awesome Kris, keep us up on it:AOK: Clips Clips or .......

bigoldron
December 10th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Good luck, Kris! Knock 'em dead Son!

sunvalleylaw
December 10th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Have someone video! I would be excited to see it! I hope it goes really well for you.

Spudman
December 10th, 2008, 11:34 PM
That sounds like fun Kris. I hope it goes well.

pes_laul
December 19th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Well yesterday was the audition which went pretty well. we had a demo tape for them though it was just me and Landen (bass player) because Dan & Aaron had to go to a basketball game.

But this morning Landen gave me a call saying we made it (SWWWEEEEEET!!!!):rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
December 20th, 2008, 07:39 AM
You'll rock the house again. Way to go Kris. :AOK:

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
That's great, Kris! You'll have 'em eatin' out of your hand, I bet.:bravo:
Like sunvalley says, see if you can get someone to video it and let us have a look!

warren0728
December 20th, 2008, 08:09 AM
excellent kris! :bravo: video would be great but at least get some pics.... :pancake:

bigoldron
December 20th, 2008, 09:08 AM
excellent kris! :bravo: video would be great but at least get some pics.... :pancake:

I agree Young Dude! Get someone to video your performance and let us know how you do. Just try NOT to look like the Jonas Brothers. :rotflmao: :poke:

Seriously, good luck to you guys! :rockon: